Koch 33 Ford

Ford Sales Manager

January 18, 2018

"Recall checkup"

- Deb13

It was a snowy day when I brought my car in. They were very accommodating since I cancelled and then rescheduled the same day. I was impressed with the cleanliness and customer service Koch provided. It was my first time at their center. I will definitely be returning.

Tom Bisbing

January 17, 2018

"service"

- Rarsar

Service was excellent Tom took care of everything I asked very polite and professional Facility looks very nice I have nothing bad to say about the service

John Salvo

January 16, 2018

"Great staff"

- Marvin Pedigo

I knew what I wanted before I made the two hour trip north... One of my first impressions was when I expressed concern over possible rust in the body and frame area. Lauren took video underneath the truck to ease my concerns. I mean, coming two hours to look at a vehicle is a huge stab in the dark so I was naturally cautious over my purchase. The staff worked very well with what we wanted and were very accommodating. I would buy a vehicle from them again for sure!!!

Lauren Arnold