Koeppel Ford

Savier Espinal, Sales Person, Koeppel Ford

Savier Espinal

Sales Person

December 11, 2018

"Professionals that were very friendly, helpful and prompt"

- Vee5366

It was a wonderful experience, we weren't pressured to make a quick choice, staff was very friendly, answered questions and i will be back to buy my next car.

Syriah Henry

December 08, 2018

"Very Satisfied Customer "

- dwightgillespie@hotmail.com

I was treated so well at Koeppel Ford and I would highly recommend it to anyone. My salesperson Arturo was the best. He attended any questions or concerns I had and was able to provide me with excatly what I was looking for. First class all the way!!!

Arturo Cantillo

December 07, 2018

"Feel like home"

- Pipebh007

Dealer is amazing, friendly,clean and warm. Frank is a amazing person,he is a sales man with integrity,respect and ethic of work. Make me feal in buy our truck right away, even after our purchase it he call me few times ask me how is everything, so he is not just a sales man he care about others.

Frank Garcia