Koeppel Nissan

Pablo Jimenez, BDC Director, Koeppel Nissan

Pablo Jimenez

BDC Director

November 06, 2018

"Very professional and honest"

- Robert123

I came here for a new car again for the third time and was not disappointed again. Rajib aj Miah was amazing saved me time he knew I came from Staten Island made everything easy and fast and I got a great deal he knew my budget he explained the car to me.

October 22, 2018

"Bought a Rogue 2017 in 2017 of june. no problems."

- verma435

Bought a Rogue 2017 in 2017 of June. no problems. and the sales consultant Rajib Miah was the most helpful person, still till this day he calls and makes sure everything is ok with my billing and car. thank you, Koeppel and your amazing staff.

October 04, 2018

"danny colon was fantastic"

- docjohnj

danny got me out of my old car and into my new car in no time, he expedited my visit by communication prior to my visit...my car was ready and i drove away happy

Danny Colon