Koeppel Nissan

Business Mgr

January 03, 2019

"Danny Colon is Amazing"

- Ballybannon929

I had the best experience with Danny.He was so efficient and patient.Danny was with me every step of the way from my trade-in to my new purchase and new insurance policy.Danny is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend Danny and the whole staff at Koeppel Nissan to everyone looking for vehicle.

December 19, 2018

"Dedicated To Making Customers Happy"

- Andrea F.

When I met Danny Colon, I could tell immediately that he was going to do everything he could to give me a great deal on a 2018 Nissan Rogue that I absolutely love. He had so much patience, understanding, and was so kind to my 80-year-old dad who had a lot of difficulty understanding the leasing/credit process. Danny is honest, extremely knowledgeable and would not let me drive off the lot without introducing me to the service department’s location. He also explained every detail of the car with EXCEPTIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND EASE! I will definitely recommend Danny to friends and family and will be back in 3 years when the lease on my Rogue is over. Thanks, Danny!

Joe Clem
Other Employees : Alex in Finance

December 18, 2018

"Danny Colon is one of the greatest salesman "

- FrankP

As part of the business, i can truly say danny knows what he is doing and Alex got me the best approval. Danny helped me pick out the perfect car and helped me get the right price. No BS dealer they did the right thing i have no complaints! Definitely recommending to all friends and family.

Alexander Galo