Koeppel Nissan

Pablo Jimenez, BDC Director, Koeppel Nissan

Pablo Jimenez

BDC Director

September 20, 2018

"Best deal ! Best salesperson!"

- Normaqop

They were courteous, friendly and effient! We negotiated the price and I feel I got the best price and service possible . Will definitely return when my lease is up!

Luis Valerio

September 18, 2018

"Hall of Fame, All-Star, and MVP Performance!!"

- Rick L.

The lease for my 2015 Nissan Rogue was ending in August, and I was looking to replace with a new 2018 Rogue, with the new technologies and accessories that the vehicle now offered. I first visited the Nissan dealership at which I leased the 2015 Rogue, having been happy with what I felt was a good lease deal, and good sales and service. Knowing that end of the 2018 model year deals and promotions were in place from Nissan, I was expecting competitive lease rates. I was surprised by the lease rate I was quoted....and decided to shop around. I would visit Koeppel Nissan. I am a salesperson's nightmare, I will admit, lol, but try to get the best deal possible, and the most bang for my buck. I got much more than that from Koeppel, and my salesman, Danny Colon. A real professional, gentleman, and true to his word. He was most patient in listening to my preferences, and desire to cut to the chase, get the bottom line price, and to close a deal we could all be happy with. Danny, along with the managers Joe and Mike, as well as the finance manager, were all about customer service and satisfaction. I am looking forward to a great relationship with Koeppel Nissan, and trust the service department will be equal to the sales department as I enjoy my new 2018 Nissan Rogue! Danny Colon made it an excellent experience, and I will turn to him first when shopping to replace my other leased vehicle in a few months time. Kudos to Danny, and Koeppel Nissan!!!

Joe Clem
Mike Danys

September 17, 2018

"Nissan Rogue Lease"

- HarisM

I definitely would recommend this car dealership and salesperson. Danny was knowledgeable, friendly, flexible and we were very happy with the lease deal we got. When the car was delivered Danny gave us a detailed explanation of the car's features and answered all our questions. I will definitely be back when my other car's lease expires. Thanks Koeppel Nissan!

Koeppel Nissan, Jackson Heights, NY, 11372