Kolosso Toyota

Bob Parsons

September 20, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Marcia A.

My 2001 Avalon had so many issues that I realized I quickly needed a new car. Marvin was terrific; he was a gentleman by pulling out my chair every time we sat down, helped us narrow down what car we wanted, and showed us several options. I feel I got the best deal for my personal needs and was able to do this in one visit. Had Marvin not been such a great service to us, I doubt we would have purchased the car the same day.

Marvin Michel

September 19, 2018

"Over the moon with my sweet new ride"

- Patch

The time had arrived to replace what had been a very reliable 2001 model vehicle. I had spent the better part of 10 days shopping & driving at dealerships in NE Wisconsin. I'd narrowed down my choices to 3 different car models at 3 different dealerships. I'm 62 & hoping this purchase will be my last. Kolosso Toyota won out in the end...I purchased a new 2018 Camry. Much of that had to do with Isaiah Stewart. From the start Isaiah was welcoming, patient, answered all questions I had, was clearly knowledgeable about all features that the model had but were `new' to me. I'd made 2 trips to Kolosso for test drives before finally pulling the trigger on this new Camry. I must say, Isaiah was a trooper, it was sweltering hot, we continued working our way around the lot, I was looking at used models as well. Never once did I feel that he was trying to point me in any particular direction...just letting me know it had to be `the right fit for me'.

Isaiah Stewart

September 18, 2018

"Awesome!"

- Highlander18

Great buying experience. Mike R made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. Never felt pressured and he answered all my questions. Looking for a new car? Head to Kolosso Toyota and ask for Mike R.

MIke Rieth