Kuhn Volkswagen

Product Specialist

April 21, 2018

"Great service!"

- katwalk Verified Customer

Service was quick and professional. Great customer service. Love that they vacuum and wash the car after service. Thanks for a great experience will return

Timothy Heil

April 20, 2018

"2012 Jetta Service"

- Gdbake Verified Customer

I took my car for general service. I was told I needed 1640.00 in repairs to the brake vacuum. I approved the repairs. When I got the car back I was disappointed to see they did not wipe down the interior. I was not expecting a full detail but felt they could have wiped down the interior for the amount of money spent when I just had them do such an expensive repair. I called to discuss this and was told they do not do details. Again I did not expect a full detail but surely a wipe down of the seats and dash should be considered when a service exceeds $1000.00!

Timothy Heil

April 20, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Joymarsley Verified Customer

I Brought in my car for an estimate after a hit and flee, great customer service, exceptional service. Highly recommend for any service. Great environment!

Jeff