Kuhn Volkswagen

Service Consultant
Jose Ignatius, Sales Consultant, Kuhn Volkswagen

Jose Ignatius

July 19, 2018

"Can't recommend when they're selling cars with frame damage"

- Granath

I hate to do this because the were at least moderately pleasant. But the whole experience was pretty bad. Contacted them on a Sunday when I saw they had a used VW GTI on the lot. Bill Diamond promptly contacted me back and I told him that my house was 100 miles away and it would be the following Saturday when we could look at the car. It took a couple of days to get pictures online (meh) but things started to break down closer to the weekend. I emailed Bill on Friday AM to ensure the car was still on the lot (considering I was coming from 2 hours away) but did not receive a response. Showed up Saturday morning and Bill was occupied. Sigh. Okay, so another young man (I don't remember his name) helped us. However, the car we drove 100 miles to see was suddenly in the shop for minor body damage. I was quite unhappy at this point because they knew we were driving a long way just to see that car. I test drove a new GTI but it wasn't what I wanted. We got back to the dealership and I asked again what was wrong with the car. The minor body damage turned into "the frame is bent and we can't sell it". Now I appreciate the honesty but (1) this should have been discovered a week ago and (2) why did you waste my time? Yet all of this I could have forgiven. After all, perhaps they just uncovered the body damage when cleaning it up in anticipation of my visit. It's plausible if unlikely but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt (note they did NOT make this excuse - they never explained why they never informed me). Except.... I just got a message from CarGurus. The bent frame VW that they should rightfully auction off? They're selling it on their lot with no disclosure of the bent frame!!! The CarFax continues to be clean and it's being sold as "no issues reported". Holy crap that's shady. They're selling a used car with a known bent frame as a clean, accident-free used car. So yeah, I thought it best that I write this review for people to see.

2.0

July 19, 2018

"Experience so nice I bought twice"

- soon2bded

William Diamond was a pleasure to deal with, as was the rest of the team at Kuhn. I bought a car for my wife from William last month and had such a good experience that I went right back to him the other day when my daughter needed a car for her new job. Both transactions were pleasant and quick. I have 15 years of car business experience myself, so I know what a rarity it is to find a true professional sales person like Mr. Diamond.

Timothy Heil

July 02, 2018

"VW Passat"

- jcapes

I was very happy with the customer service. They did their best to meet my budget and Ileft with the car that I really wanted. I will recommend them or sure.

Used 2017 Chrysler 300, $22956