Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn

1350 Hwy 67 South, Elkhorn, Wisconsin 53121

Andres Cruz jr, Sales Professional, Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn

Andres Cruz jr

Ben Vance, Sales Professional, Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn

Ben Vance

Sales Professional
Nicholas Schlaefer, Sales Professional, Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn

Nicholas Schlaefer

Sales Professional
Lauren Ven Housen, Special Finance Assistant, Kunes Country Chevrolet Buick GMC of Elkhorn

Lauren Ven Housen

Special Finance Assistant

February 14, 2019

"Great place"

- AshleyNew12

I would like to take my time out and recognize Brian Spot for being the best sales person ever. He made sure I got exactly what I asked for. He wasn’t a pushy sales person and he was sure to be very knowledgeable about any car I asked about. This dealership in general was a great experience, everyone was extremely friendly and had great customer service. Even thought it’s 45mins away, that won’t stop me from going out there to handle business with them. They were awesome, I definitely recommend them to anyone!!!

Brian Spotz
Lauren Ven Housen

February 07, 2019

"Awesome people! I will be returning to buy another vehicle."

- ShawnToms10

I recently purchased a 2018 Chevrolet 1500 LT Z71 with the SCA upgrades from Nicholas at Kunes Country in Elkhorn Wisconsin. Nicholas was an absolute fantastic sales guy and assisted getting us into the right vehicle for us. I have been looking for a similar vehicle for approximately 6 months now but was not thrilled with the dealerships I had been working with. Nicholas got me the best trade on my car and the lowest price on the truck I wanted. Nicholas was very personable and upfront with everything…very transparent. So I did not have to drive so far after working, Nick met me to pick up the truck to finish the few things that were needed, like a bed liner and paint protectant, inside and outside the truck. Nicholas met me again when it was all done and brought me the truck after work, again saving me drive time. I am very impressed with his service and the quality vehicle the dealership sells. I am especially pleased with Nicholas and him going above and beyond to provide such a great service. I will be coming back to Nicholas for my next vehicle. The best thing about Nicholas is he has kept his word on everything he said he would do. I like Nicholas so much he will be invited to some family gatherings in the future.

Nicholas Schlaefer

February 07, 2019

"Good , Happy 😊"

- jen12

Friendly staff , good workers , felt comfortable and stress free in the decision making and they made sure to fully explain everything to where my boyfriend and I understood.

Andres Cruz jr