Lakeland Automall Certified Pre-Owned

1430 West Memorial Blvd, Lakeland, Florida 33815

John Richardson, Certified Pre-Owned Sales Professional, Lakeland Automall Certified Pre-Owned

John Richardson

Certified Pre-Owned Sales Professional
Greg Cohen, Certified Pre-Owned Sales Professional, Lakeland Automall Certified Pre-Owned

Greg Cohen

Certified Pre-Owned Sales Professional
Chris Cansler, Product Specialist, Lakeland Automall Certified Pre-Owned

Chris Cansler

Product Specialist
Duane Temple, Ceritfied Pre-Owned Sales Professional, Lakeland Automall Certified Pre-Owned

Duane Temple

Ceritfied Pre-Owned Sales Professional

February 11, 2019

"Minor Attention. Oil change/tire rotation/Overall checkup"

- John

Purchased the Mustang at Lakeland Ford and I like the attention to detail they give it. Christopher Weaver was the Service Advisor. He greeted me and answered my questions. When the car was ready he took the time to discuss warranty questions I had. Everyone I've met at the dealership has been a pleasure to work with.

Christopher Weaver, Trevor Baggette, Finance Officer and Sales Management

February 05, 2019

"Great experience!"

- mrobare

From my advisor to my shuttle driver, everyone here took great care of me. It's always a pleasure to come into my Lakeland Ford dealership. And I love the new email notification to approve having work done to my car!

Bruce and shuttle driver (don't know his name)

February 02, 2019

"Oil Change"

- jpillivant

Was greeted upon arrival and the first question my advisor asked me was can he was my vehicle, I said of course you can. My advisor came and talked to me about changing the air filter and replacing the wiper blades which was fine as the they were two years old now. One of the other things I observed while sitting in the lounge area was I watched different employees come up to the Frisco Cafe and I noticed the interactions that were taking place. The worker at Frisco's and the Ford employees all seemed happy and liked each other. All of these interactions tell me that something is being done right, and that in my opinion is the employees are treated fairly and with respect.

Bruce Cohen