Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Mike Peralta

December 30, 2018

"Don't waste your time!"

- High Tec 65

This place wasted half of my day and a long drive to Lakeland for nothing. The vehicles they have on line at great prices seem to have all been sold the night before you get there. Don't fall for the come down and we have this other vehicle we can get you the same price on. Not only does that not happen they add so many BS fees on the price, like used car prep $1195 ! Almost 2500 worth of dealer fees ! My experience at this place was terrible . I felt like they were complete scammers and I will never go there again. The vehicles they allegedly sold are still on line! #Bait Cars !

Not listed

November 30, 2018

"Beyond perfect experience!"

- Kclark.1985

Keith was very knowledgeable, professional, and was able to answer all questions we had. Recieved a quick approval.The whole process was very quick. I would highly recommend Keith and Lakeland Dodge. Hands down best car experience!

Keith Maltbie

November 25, 2018

"Denied my factory warranty "

- Misspellitanyway

This dealership was the worst place I ever been. Not only did I have to pay for diagnostics but they denied my warranty. It gets better the warranty was the factory warranty that the truck comes with by DODGE. They stole my hat out of my vehicle when they worked on it. Furthermore they cost me a lot of money and a lot of my time. Also when I went back in questioned them. I was told any further communication will need to be under legal representation. Lol I have all the documents to prove this happen. This dealership has caused me to never again trust a dodge dealership sad to say.

Carlos and his female manager

Used 2003 Ford Windstar