Lakeside Toyota

F & I Manager

October 04, 2018

"Wonderful Experience "

- NF

This was the simplest car buying experience my and family and I have ever had. Excellent sales staff that went above and beyond to get the car we wanted with all the desired amenities.

Cameron Campise

October 02, 2018

"Awesome"

- Desselle, Melissa

Kevin was awesome to work with! He was very eager to help get me the 4 Runner I've been wanting! He was the most informative salesmen I've ever met! He took me step by step through all of the electronic devices on my 4 Runner which I have never experienced before. I will be recommending him to all of my friends!

Kevin Canavier

October 02, 2018

"Pleasurable "

- Raybird655

Mike Chosa made this experience enjoyable. No B. S. Great to work with. Will do business again. The rest of the team was wonderful to work with.

Mike Chosa