Lamoureux Ford

366 E Main St, East Brookfield, Massachusetts 01515

Marc "Koko" Kokansky, Sales & Leasing Consultant/Assistant Finance Mgr, Lamoureux Ford

Sales & Leasing Consultant/Assistant Finance Mgr

Owner

September 22, 2018

" Vehicle Upgrade"

- Sam

About a month ago in August of 2018 I was looking at upgrading the 2010 Ford Escape I had. It just so happened that on Lamoureux Ford's website they had used SUVs in the style I was looking to upgrade to. I was thinking of staying with the Escape style because I liked the height of the car and how it drove. I started looking at the used Escapes first. The idea of looking at a new Escape crossed my mind but I wasn't sure if I was ready to buy a brand new car yet. But with talking with some of the staff at Lamoureux Ford like Marc "Koko" Kokansky and Marc Lamoureux I ended up purchasing the last brand new Silver 2018 Ford Escape Titanium that was on the lot. I am so grateful to Koko, Marc, and my parents for helping me realize how great of a decision I made in purchasing a brand new 2018 Ford Escape. I am overjoyed with my brand new 2018 Ford Escape it rides even better than my older Escape, and there are so many extra features in my new Escape that I am still finding out how they all work. I love that the new Escape still has the automatic 4 wheel drive too. I just can't say enough on how much I love my New Escape. Also thank you to everyone at Lamoureux Ford in East Brookfield, MA, for making the transition into purchasing my new Escape easy and painless. Also if buying a vehicle at Lamoureux Ford I would recommend getting the weather tech floor mats that Ford makes they work great. Now I don't ruin the the floors in my Escape, because everything gets caught in the mats that you can take out of the car and clean off. Then put them back in the car on the floor ready for the next spill, bad weather, etc.. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle I highly recommend going to Lamoureux Ford in East Brookfield, MA the service was excellent.

Marc Lamoureux
Other Employees : Peter Stafford

September 17, 2018

""Gailed It!""

- pickles

This is the second experience I have had at Lamoureux Ford and it won't be the last! I always enjoy the time spent with my sales person and the financial exec. It is always quick and painless and the folks are not just professional but are also packed with personality which I really appreciate! Not only would I send my friends, as their slogan says, but I consider them now friends! I'm a bit picky and so they went above and beyond and helped me design my car exactly how I wanted it! Not only did they "nail it", but in my eyes - they "Gailed it"! Gail M.

John Boxshus Jr.

September 03, 2018

"Couldn't have been better"

- Benga

We have been dealing with Lamoureux Ford for over 30 years and have never been disappointed in the service or any other aspect of the transactions. The atmosphere of the dealership in general is one of friendliness. Bill Thibaud is the salesman we have always dealt with and again, as in the past, has gone above normal expectations to help. Unfortunately, after re-thinking our original purchase, we decided to go in another direction. Bill was very accommodating even though this involved having to start all new paper work. When he called to let us know we could pick up the new car, our trade-in car would not start. The last thing we expected was for Bill to drive to our town, jump the car, and drive it to the dealership while we drove the new vehicle, but that's exactly what he did. Who could ask for more?

2013 Ford F-150