Lamoureux Ford

366 E Main St, East Brookfield, Massachusetts 01515

John  Boxshus Jr., Sales Manager, Lamoureux Ford

John Boxshus Jr.

Marc "Koko" Kokansky, Sales & Leasing Consultant/Assistant Finance Mgr, Lamoureux Ford

Marc "Koko" Kokansky

Sales & Leasing Consultant

October 18, 2017

"Went above and beyond!"

- BassMaster

Throughout our entire experience, Marc and Koko went above and beyond to be sure we were satisfied. They are courteous, professional, and always there or returned our phone calls promptly when we had questions. To our surprise, they also provided WeatherTech floor mats! A great experience that I brag about to my friends.

Marc "Koko" Kokansky
Marc Lamoureux
Other Employees : Martha the receptionist.

October 18, 2017

"Lamoureux Ford Nails It Again"

- aljones

I recently purchased my 5th F-150 from Lamoureux Ford. What a great, great dealership. I actually enjoy meeting with the extremely knowledgeable John Boxshus and finding the right truck that fits my needs. I really like the no haggle, no pressure atmosphere, it does not feel like you are at a typical car dealership. Overall I believe this is the tenth vehicle my wife and I have purchased from Lamoureux Ford dating back to about 1988. And if you add in the vehicles that my mom, my mother-in-law, and our two daughters have purchased and we are talking about well over 15 vehicles. I recommend Lamoureux Ford all of the time, not just for purchasing a vehicle, but also for their outstanding service department. I honestly cannot imagine buying a vehicle anywhere else. Thanks again to John Boxshus for taking the time to make certain the new truck I purchased was perfect for all of my needs.

John Boxshus Jr.

October 16, 2017

"Never go anywhere else!"

- TruckKT10

My family and I always go to Gary for our trucks. I have purchased 3 trucks from Gary and he is always so easy to work with and always trying to get me the best deal. Would always recommend Gary and Lameroux to anyone and I have done so on many occasions!

Gary Pion