Land Rover Lake Bluff

Encore Specialist
Sam Falbo, Service Advisor, Land Rover Lake Bluff

Sam Falbo

October 30, 2017

"Great and good people to work with"

- Willraines

I have been looking to upgrade for a while and Jack has been with me from day one of my quest of find the perfect RR for me and once I found it I was in and out with no problems, no spending hours doing paperwork I came in signed and left within. Hour. Thank Jack

Sam Falbo

October 23, 2017

"Got the car I wanted in Record Time "

- Secret Chef

I had test driven a model at another dealership and landed on the model I wanted. I found a demo model that just fit the bill at Knauz Landrover in Lake Bluff. I worked with Jack Iberle and found him creative, innovative, and responsive to my interest in getting a deal done that afternoon. All worked out great and I drove the car home.

October 22, 2017

"Velar Purchase"

- BMWOwner

My experience at Knauz buying my Range River Velar was excellent! Erik always kept me in informed on the status of my Velar from order to pick up and even sent me pictures of my car the day the car arrived at the dealership! Upon delivery Romy was patient with me explaining all the features of my new car! Peter in finance was also a pleasure to deal with! I’m originally from the area but now live in South Florida and will continue to do business with Knauz in the future!

Erik Shatzer