Langdale Ford

Internet Sales - New & Used

June 06, 2018

"Great, speedy service!"

- Renee123

Great service. Speedy and friendly! Awesome price. Joe Bowen was excellent and made the buying process enjoyable. Did not waste my time, I got everything I needed!

June 02, 2018

"Great Value and Even Better Customer Service"

- Andy Frost

I’ve bought my last two vehicles at Langdale Ford (used) and had a great experience both times. Most recently, I had the pleasure of working with Joe Bowen to get in to just the right vehicle I was looking for. I never felt rushed, pushed, pressured, or any negative approach - it was all about what I wanted and what Langdale Ford could do to help. I am extremely satisfied with the trade-in value and the price of the purchase. I would strongly reccomend Joe and Langdale Ford for anyone looking for a great vehicle purchasing experience.

May 30, 2018

"An overall amazing car experience!"

- Heather loves her new mustang

This dealership definitely stands alone as far as customer service and going the extra mile. I had the pleasure of having Mr. Fred Dixon as my salesman he was curteous, knowledgeable, and extremely patient with me. He also followed up and went out of his way to get me the best deal possible along with Mr. Marvin in financing . These two made my car buying experience easy and worry free. I will highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Marvin Eleazer