Langdale Ford

Mark Howell

October 16, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- DK Warren

Excellent truck purchasing experience! From start to finish the whole process was pleasant. Woody did a great job explaining the features of each vehicle I was considering. I definitely recommend Langdale Ford for all your vehicle needs!

Woody Kautzman

October 15, 2017

"Great dealership"

- Fordgirl.marty

Joe contacted me after an online search for my Ford C-Max. He was very helpful and easy to communicate with. No pressure. I appreciated his honesty - there were things he didn't know about my model and he was ok saying that.

Joe Bowen
Marvin Eleazer

October 13, 2017

"Could not have Been a better experience!"

- Jwr-john123

Meeting Jerry in 2014 and buying a new F-150 was a great experience. He worked so hard to find me the truck I wanted with just the equipment I wanted on it. I really liked the way I was treated by Jerry and the whole sales team. Just recently, I lost my 2014 truck due to Huricane Irma and was looking to replace it with a similar model..I went to Jerry and he found a deal on a new 2017 F-150 that made more sense that buying a used truck. Finding me just the right truck became his priority. Losing my 2014 truck was was a bad experience, but with the incentives Jerry found, I got a great deal on a new truck and I could not be happier.

Jerry Anderson