Langdale Ford

607 Reviews of Langdale Ford

September 15, 2018

"Great experience"

- TiftonSoppers

See Joe Bowen at Langdale Ford if you are thinking about purchasing a vehicle. He is very knowledgeable, patient, and not pushy. The office staff is also wonderful, financing and paperwork was quick. All together a great experience. We love our new SUV!

August 31, 2018

"The WORST"

- Asjames95

HORRIBLE!!!! The worst location i’ve been to. They ran a diagnostics on my car and was supposed to call before doing maintenance. NEGATIVE. Got a call when the car was finished getting worked on WITHOUT MY CONSENT and the total was 422 for a battery! So i go to pick up the car on a monday, got a call that it had been broken into over the weekend and they had to wait on the window to get shipped in to repair. NO LOANER cars! And had to BEG for a rental! On top of MY FRUSTRATION the customer service in the SERVICE dept was HORRIFIC! DERRICK awful! A woman named Jenny i believe AWFUL! They were short, and snappy, EVERYTIME WE TALKED. Not just with me but even when I’ve had others call for me because I thought maybe I had come off as rude. Getting rid of this FORD ASAP. Awful, Honda here I come. Jack in the service dept was the only one who seemed helpful and sincere.

DERRICK AWFUL!
August 06, 2018

"2018 Explorer "

- Jessiefl

Joe Bowen, our salesman, went above and beyond to ask us what we wanted and then located and brought us the right car. He explained and showed us how everything works in our new car and helped us set it up with our phones. Marvin, the finance manager, was very helpful and explained all of the options and everything we needed to know about financing the car.

Aug 06, 2018 -

Langdale Ford responded

Thanks for your business! We appreciate your compliments for Joe and Marvin too. Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr. Langdale Ford

August 04, 2018

"Fred Dixon makes it easy."

- jeff59

Langdale Supercenter and Fred Dixon are a class act. Could not have been more helpful or professional. I have bought numerous vehicles from them and have never been disappointed.

Fred Dixon
Aug 06, 2018 -

Langdale Ford responded

Jeff, Thanks for your kind words and for purchasing from us again! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr. Langdale Ford

August 01, 2018

"Great first experience at Langdale Ford-Teresa Arratia "

- tarratia

I’ve recently moved to Valdosta and this was my first experience at Langdale Ford. Jerry Anderson did an outstanding job of answering all of my questions and making the purchase of my 2018 Ford Explorer Platinum a seamless process. I was very pleased with my trade-in value and everyone I met in the dealership was very nice and courteous. I can’t thank Mr. Anderson enough for his professionalism and for continuing to be available when I have questions. Teresa Arratia

Jerry Anderson
July 31, 2018

"QUICK AND EASY"

- AHuggins

they were great our salesman all the way to finance. We dealt with Joe Bowen in Sales and Mrs. Terri in finance and it went smoothly.

Terri Lewis
Jul 31, 2018 -

Langdale Ford responded

Thanks for your business and kind words! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Manager Langdale Ford

July 30, 2018

"07 Ford Mustang "

- Brennanclay12

Joe was very helpful, he explained everything thoroughly and made me confident in purchasing my car from him and Langdale Ford. I will be back for my next car purchase and will refer friends and family.

Jul 31, 2018 -

Langdale Ford responded

Brennan, Thanks for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business and kind words for Joe! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Manager Langdale Ford

July 25, 2018

"Ford Expedition"

- scott Shalek

The staff at Langdale Ford were extremely helpful with the leasing of our new expedition. Jerry Anderson worked quickly and professionally to get us the vehicle we were looking for.

Jerry Anderson
Terri Lewis
Woody Kautzman
Jul 28, 2018 -

Langdale Ford responded

Scott, Thanks for sharing your kind words for Jerry and staff! We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new Expedition! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr. Langdale Ford

July 25, 2018

"2nd Purchase!!"

- hahiraGA

Joe Bowen is awesome to work with. This is the 2nd car we have purchased from him since March 2018. If you are looking for a great car, go see him!!

Jul 28, 2018 -

Langdale Ford responded

Thanks for coming back for more! We appreciate your business! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

July 23, 2018

"We got a new car!!"

- Newcar

Joe was awesome. He even was understanding when we wanted to leave the lot to talk this purchase over. Thank you for all your help. We walked away with a new car.

Jul 24, 2018 -

Langdale Ford responded

Congratulations! Thanks for your business and kind words for Joe! Enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford