Largo Honda

Shenna Sanchez

January 15, 2019

"Really Easy Purchase"

- suekeywest

I purchased a 2019 CRV EX-L today and traded the 2008 CRV that I had bought from Largo Honda in 2009. When I contacted the dealership last weekend, Victor Kyrr sent me a quote right away. He called, we talked about what I wanted and could expect for my trade. Victor found the exact color combination I wanted and we set up the appointment. Victor walked me through the features of the car, Michael Escobar completed the paperwork, and in about an hour I was on my way home with my new CRV. I especially appreciate the ease of this deal, no bait and switch, no BS, as I live in Key West, about 120 miles away. With my last CRV, the service department was always great to deal with as well Thank you Victor and Michael! Sue F.

Victor Kyrr
Other Employees : Melissa in the Service Dept.

January 15, 2019

"Great people, great service & great prices!"

- JAYDEN91

Big thanks to Mike and Julio. Great guys, they took their time helping me get the right car for the right price. Went above and beyond. Thanks again guys.

Julio Casanova

January 14, 2019

"Satistying"

- Luloves2teach

George was really good, he helped me find what I was looking for. He gave me different options and helped me with the hard transition.

Jorge Santiesteban