Largo Honda

Internet Sales Manager
Michael Escobar, Sales Consultant, Largo Honda

Michael Escobar

September 25, 2018

"Best Finance Manager Ever Sheena Sanchez"

- mariaa_1979

I would like to take the time to thank Largo Honda especially Sheena Sanchez, finance manager for being so friendly, and making me feel like I was part of the family. I highly recommend anyone looking for a Honda to go to largo Honda. Thank you again for making me a satisfied, happy customer.

Deon Sugrim
Other Employees : Sheena Sanchez

September 25, 2018

"I felt like I was part of the family. "

- mariaa_1979

I had an incredible first time buyer experience at Largo Honda, my salesman Deon Sugrim made me feel at home and at ease about purchasing a brand new car. Excellent customer service, personable, friendly, and very helpful. I highly recommend anyone looking to buy a Honda to go to Largo Honda and speak with Deon.

Deon Sugrim
Other Employees : Sheena Sanchez Finance Manager

September 24, 2018

"Excellent salesman Paul Lozano"

- Hondahappy123

I had a great experience buying my car from Paul Lozano . He was helpful and low key and efficient . He made the experience feel as though I was being helped by a friend .

Paul Lozano