Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

222 Auto Drive, Boise, Idaho 83709

Michael Gonzalez, Assistant Service Manager, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

Michael Gonzalez

Alley Jacobson

June 22, 2018

"Great Salesman "

- 12-dodgevan

I had a great experience purchasing a new vehicle from RIchard Detty and the team at Larry H. Miller Dodge. I highly recommend everyone looking to buy a car give this team a call.

Richard Detty
Tim Sanders

June 21, 2018

"Exceptional Sales Experience"

- jhutch33

I wanted to take a moment to relay information about my experience at the Larry H. Miller dealership today. Typically, when I go in to buy a new vehicle, my decision is made primarily on the vehicle I want and its price. Today, I was faced with a unique situation where I had a choice among Ford, Chevy, and Dodge trucks. The Ford truck had the lowest monthly payment, while the Dodge and Chevy were identical offers. At your dealership, I contacted Brandon Stallings to run numbers for me. He was courteous and professional from the outset. He answered all of my questions, and listened to exactly what I wanted in my new truck. Brandon demonstrated mastery of the delicate balance of sales. He communicated consistently, while never demonstrating the typical "high-pressure sales" techniques that we see at most dealerships. When the process began, Chevy was my first choice. I anticipated their prices might be too high and out of my range, however to my surprise they matched the offer from Dodge. Because of Brandon's professionalism and caring approach, I felt compelled to give Dodge further consideration. I called Brandon and arranged to test drive the Dodge. He greeted me upon arrival and took time to show me the truck from bumper to bumper. During the test drive he continued to fill me in on all of the benefits of Dodge, never once speaking negatively about any other brand. Upon completion of the test drive, I apologized to Brandon but told him that I really felt like I needed to explore my options by test driving a Chevy as well. He was confident, yet gracious and never tried to beg or pressure me to stay on the lot. I left feeling great about my experience at Larry H. Miller Dodge and headed over to Chevy. My experience at the Chevy dealership wasn't bad, but it certainly was not on the level of professionalism that I experienced at Dodge. I looked at a Chevy truck and was quite impressed with it. There were several things I liked about both trucks, and I had the dilemma of deciding which truck I wanted to get. For the first time in all my years of purchasing vehicles, this was the first time that my decision was not driven primarily by the vehicle, nor by the price. My decision was driven by the way I was treated by each respective sales representative. The rep. at Chevy wasn't terrible, but he was the typical, pushy, fast-talking salesman who lacked in-depth knowledge of the truck itself and was clearly most concerned with pushing me into a sale at all cost. Brandon Stallings, on the other hand, was the perfect partner through my decision-making process. He said something that really resonated with me when he stated, "You know, I want you to make the decision that is best for you. These trucks are really nice, and they really do sell themselves. I just need to make sure that I answer your questions, tell you about the truck, and don't get in the way of this thing selling itself." Normally, I would purchase a vehicle and move along happily, but I felt compelled to write this review due to the immense appreciation I feel right now. Due to Brandon's work today, Larry H. Miller Dodge has gained a life-long customer. I greatly appreciate my experience today and can't wait to get out and drive that beautiful truck. Brandon Stallings is what every sales representative should strive to be. I'm proud to have worked with him on this deal.

Brandon Stallings

June 20, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Chris CLoe

I had a great experience purchasing my 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Chris Cloe was my salesman and he was very thorough and it was a quick and friendly buying process.

Chris Cloe

New 2018 Dodge Durango, $48819

2018 Dodge Durango

Used 2017 Ram 1500, $28843

2017 Ram 1500

• Service all makes and models