Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

222 Auto Drive, Boise, Idaho 83709

Alley Jacobson, Sales Consultant, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

Alley Jacobson

Richard Detty, Internet Sales Consultant, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

Richard Detty

Internet Sales Consultant
Gady Torrez, Accessory Manager, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

Gady Torrez

Accessory Manager
Ross Smith, General Sales Manager, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

Ross Smith

January 14, 2019

"Informative, Not Pushy"

- Scott S.

I was very pleasantly surprised. In the past, I have never been a big fan of dealerships. I hate pushy salesmen. I am happy I gave L.H.Miller a chance. Brad Roberts made my whole experience very enjoyable. He was informative about the car, different purchase options, and available dealer services. And not once did I feel like I was being persuaded or rushed. He let me move through the process at my own pace. The finance dept was very friendly, as were the parts and service depts. I would definitely recommend L.H.Miller to friends. Thanks again Brad.

Brad Roberts

December 06, 2018

"Oil change"

- Andy R.

I buy the 3 for $90 oil changes at Larry Miller, because I can't do it myself at that price. I usually take advantage of having lunch with my wife too, so that's always an incentive This time, was like all others, in and out, no hassle. I would recommend them to anyone for great service with a smile.

Brian Koritzer

December 04, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Happy dude

Friendly. Responsive. Knowledgeable. I very much enjoyed my experience. I will come back for any more service my truck may require. Thank you for your time.

Michael Gonzalez

Used 2018 Jeep Compass

2018 Jeep Compass

Used 2016 Ram 2500

2016 Ram 2500

• Service all makes and models