Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

222 Auto Drive, Boise, Idaho 83709

Michael Gonzalez, Service Advisor, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

Bob Waterfield, Service Advisor, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

Bob Waterfield

David Leon, Service Advisor, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

David Leon

Corey Wright, F&I Manager, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

Corey Wright

F&I Manager

February 17, 2018

"Customer Service/Vehicle Service Dept"

- TDGrndCherLtd

Good customer service, clean, comfortable waiting area (complementary coffee, doughnuts, WiFi); pleasant & responsive service advisors, pleased with Jeep service work. Will return for all my maintenance & repair work.

David Leon

February 16, 2018

"Nobody does it better!"

- Buyer from Burley

Probably like most people, I used to look forward to dealing with a car dealership in the same way I’d look forward to my annual physical or maybe gum scraping. I’d hate to visit a car dealership....until, by chance, I met the staff at Larry Miller about three years ago. Larry Miller staff have been super to work with during our last two vehicle purchases. The most recent being just this week. We purchased a new Jeep for the same price our local dealer was asking for a used vehicle (???) Another key for us is- no dealer in Utah or Idaho would ever deal with me (including giving me a quote) via the Internet. Everyone else wants you to “come on by” to get that quote. Not at Larry Miller. Easy if you live in Boise. Not so easy if the dealer is 170 miles (one way) away. The staff (Chris and Chad) are very professional and knowledgeable and their perspective was/is always “what can we do to help you?” Refreshing. So would I go back? Yes. This is our second car in a row that’ll wear a Larry Miller badge. After buying cars for the past 45 years, I think this is the best experiences I’ve ever had and I know I’m not getting treated any different. I’m thinking they treat everyone this way. I think it’s a business culture that they’ve adopted and we’re glad to be (extended) members of the LHM Family.

Chad Pike
Other Employees : Chris Cloe

February 15, 2018

"Super nice people "

- Zippy17

It’s nice to walk in a dealership where people know your name & say hello. I’ve worked with two gentlemen in the service bay for years so I always come back even though it’s a 35 mile drive for me. Jared Michaelson & Ross in sales were awesome to work with when buying my new jeep. Always nice to say hi & I have referred Jared to others several times!

Jared Michaelson

Used 2010 Kia Soul, $7641

2010 Kia Soul

Used 2015 Volkswagen Jetta S, $10761

2015 Volkswagen Jetta S

• Service all makes and models
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise, Boise, ID, 83709