Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise

Lee Harrison

July 04, 2017

"Car Alarm Resolution"

- Liz A.

Just purchased a new vehicle, my second from this dealer, and have again received excellent Service Department assistance. I had a question about the car alarm on the new van that the sales person, Brad, repeatedly told me was installed but he did not call me back as he said he would after his verbal instructions about how to arm and set off the alarm failed. In the past, LHM Service has always been great to deal with so I knew my questions would be answered. In under an hour, they determined the promised car alarm was NOT installed, could NOT be installed now, and would have to be done by an aftermarket company, and provided me with a VIN-based printout of what my van does and does not have. Not good news but at least I finally know the truth and it didn't take that long. I am exceptionally happy with the Service Department and representative. My only small criticism is that I learned an appointment time is the time service paperwork is initiated, not the time the work is scheduled to begin. Cars coming in for service are handled on a first come-first served basis even with an appointment and that day was exceptionally busy when I arrived for my 9:00 am appointment. I live out of town and waiting for the projected three or so hours to check the car alarm was not something I was prepared for. They were great about understanding the situation and checked the van quickly. I appreciated that very much and I know now to allow more time for service.

Sorry, don't remember this wonderful person's name.

May 25, 2017

"Beyond Dishonest"

- Exile

Most dishonest salesman I have ever meant. Completely baited me into buying a beyond horrible car for almost 6 times what it was worth (initial offer was 8 times its worth!!) Car completely broke down after only a few months of driving (not to mention having to get new brakes and belts a month after I bought it). Don't waste your time with this guy. He will rip you off and leave you feeling horrible down the road. Want a great dealership? Just go across the street to LHM honda.

Tom Needham

April 05, 2017

"Best sales manager ever "

- Taylor2004

Every time I go into the dealership he's always so friendly. Love going to the dealer ship. Best sales manager ever. From: Taylor smith

Ross Smith

Used 2011 Chrysler 300, $14881

2011 Chrysler 300

Used 2016 Ram 1500, $36991

2016 Ram 1500

• Service all makes and models
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise, Boise, ID, 83709