Larry H. Miller Nissan Highlands Ranch

1320 Plum Valley Lane, Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80129

Jeremy Dantzler, Sales Manager, Larry H. Miller Nissan Highlands Ranch

Jeremy Dantzler

December 26, 2017

"The most shady deal EVER!"

- Doug Edwards

I have bought alot of Nissans in my time and this has been the worst EVER! They are very shady with their numbers, and will not directly anwser how they get to where they are on the numbers. I have never in my life time recieved a new car not detailed ( of which they said it was) a quick wash and a quick wipe down was it. It even comes with a scratch on the door bait a switch Masters!! they said neg equ. would not be rolled into the new deal yeah right I will NEVER BUY A CAR FROM HERE AGAIN!!!!!

Ed, Jerrmy, Nick, Pete

October 11, 2017

"Fabulous Dealership"

- Cat

I had recently purchased a 2014 Nissan Murano in August 2017 which came with a recall. I wanted to have the recall ASAP. I live in Colorado Springs. I tried the dealership here and did not receive any help. Did not find them to be concerned for my safety. I finally decided after trying several times to have my recall taken care of here in the Springs with no avail, to call Larry Miller Nissan in Highlands Ranch. The manager answered the phone and checked for the part, he said could you come in today? I sadly could not. He then offered me the next day at a time that was convenient for me. I had not told him of my troubles I inquired with Nissan in the Springs. I was received with open arms and nade to feel special. Michelle who helped me was so friendly and professional as was the whole staff. They did an all points exam complimentary. I was relieved to have the recall taken care of. I will always drive the extra HOUR ride to Highlands Ranch to visit this Dealership. Larry Miller Nissan ROCKS!! Respectfully, Cat Horton

Jeremy Dantzler
Other Employees : Michelle

May 13, 2017

"Great People to deal with!"

- Bassings

Larry H Miller Nissan made our car buy very easy and pleasurable. Lisa our sales person was very pleasant, professional and extremely knowledgeable about the 2 vehicles we were interested in and we felt like she really wanted to make sure we got the vehicle we wanted. Kurt in Finance was also very personable, professional and knowledgeable, and even wished me a Happy Mothers Day! We were very happy with our experience.

Blaze Bullock