Larry H. Miller Super Ford Salt Lake City

Internet Sales Advisor

October 31, 2017

"Excellent Sales Representative"

- Steve Munson

Dave did an outstanding job introducing us to the new line of Escapes. He was a pleasure to work with and very conscientious of making us feel comfortable during this buying experience. We were lucky to find someone like Dave to work with us, through the years of buying vehicles, that has not usually been our experience with sales staff.

David Hazell

October 07, 2017

" good buying experience "

- hodey

I had a good buying experience with Ben Knudsen, sales rep. I came in looking for a good deal and to take advantage of huge discounts on the 2017 models. Ben helped me to work through the process without making me feel pressured.

Ben, Knudsen

September 15, 2017

"Find the right sales rep"

- mchao

Looking through these reviews, it appears customers are experiencing a range of service levels at Larry Miller. I can only speak to my buying experience which was excellent, and was with Phil Houpt. I shopped with several other dealers in the SLC area, and Phil was by far the most professional, detail-oriented, and enabling sales rep we came across. He was also the least pushy and invasive. As an example of his "customer-first" attitude, Phil showed us vehicles in inventory, but then noticed a few were missing a key option that had the potential to devalue resale. Given my ignorance on the myriad options available, I most certainly would have missed this. Eventually, with Phil's help on understanding the options available, I was able to compile a "wish list" vehicle which, after an extensive search, he found for me at a reasonable price . The Ford F150 was originally our third choice amongst the competition, but leaped to the front of the pack due to the top-notch reviews, the combination of Costco buying program (highly recommended) and Ford rebate, and Phil. Simply put, Phil was a very positive part of our buying experience, providing trusted advisory throughout.

Philip Houpt