Laura Buick GMC

Sales and Leasing Specialist
Jonathan Werner, Salesman, Laura Buick GMC

Jonathan Werner

August 21, 2018

"best purchasing experience i have ever encountered"

- bruce.doyle.cywy Verified Customer

I am 65 years old and have purchased a lot of cars in my lifetime, and this was BY FAR the easiest, most professionaly handled transaction I have encountered. To further prove their honesty and reputation, my salesman John Touchette and I had agreed to terms on a Wednesday but I wanted to complete the transaction on that Friday (I purchased a 2018 Sierra Denali that they had already reduced substantially) When I arrived at the dealership I was told that GMC had offered another discount on the Denali's that morning and ANOTHER $1500 was taken off the purchase price!!!! I do not know of many dealerships that would have done that!!!!! They could have very easily not informed me of that and I would have never known the difference! There is absolutely no doubt on who I will be returning to when I am ready for my next vehicle! Put your mind at ease -- go to Laura Buick/GMC, ask for John Touchette and have Corey Famula do your financing!

John TOUCHETTE
Other Employees : famula, corey

August 21, 2018

"Purchase of new GMC Canyon "

- mbennettcajun Verified Customer

I purchased a new 2018 GMC Canyon. Most of the dealings were done on the phone and the internet. The sales team was very good to work with. Everything that was agreed to was exactly the same on the purchase day. Danny and Justin was very responsive and worked hard to make this a good experience. On the day of pick up I some difficulty signing in to the WIFI of the vehicle. The staff took extra time to make sure I was happy and thing worked as advertised before I left the dealer. Mark Bennett

Danny Griffiths

August 20, 2018

"Great buying experience"

- Brandon A

Started looking at a new truck in February but wasn't ready to take the plunge just yet. Andrew kept in touch with deals on what i was looking for. Never pushy or receiving over abundant e-mails just reminders of deals going on at the dealership. Everything was as promised when i arrived to close the deal and pick up the truck. Will definitely recommend to others that want a great price and buying experience. Thanks Andrew and Pete. (You too Won-ton inside joke.) Thanks for the laughs.

Pete BRUNSWICK