Laura Buick GMC

Jonathan Werner

January 19, 2019

"Thorough maintenance "

- jonathan_e_weaver Verified Customer

Great service and quality work would recommend to anyone looking for quality maintenance on their vehicle. Fast and efficient service. Nice shop and employees. Great service

Scott Sipole

January 19, 2019

"Another enjoyable experience at Laura Buick GMC"

- gmslas Verified Customer

Our recently purchased Buick Encore was the 2nd vehicle we have purchased through Steve Rogers at Laura Buick GMC. As in our previous purchase, Mr. Rogers was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and personable and made the experience extremely enjoyable. We also had the pleasure of working with Finance Manager David Sanders who was also very helpful and personable. We will definitely visit Laura Buick GMC first before purchasing a vehicle in the future.

Steve ROGERS
Other Employees : David Sanders

January 18, 2019

"Seamless"

- Bryce Sammeter Verified Customer

From my first call to Mead all the way from Phoenix, I was driving away with my new truck about 24 hours later. Absolutely seamless, he had everything set up and ready to go from the time I landed at the airport. I was worth flying all the way to St. Louis not to get jerked around at the dealership! Mead was calm, polite and very knowledgeable, took the time to listen to what I wanted, and carefully explained the answers to my questions. Did I mentioned I didn't get jerked around! Thank you so much!!!!!

Mead HANNA