Lawrence Kia

Nick Williams

October 14, 2017

"Works with budget!"

- Mobonner

We had an amazing experience with this dealership! We worked with Ken and he worked with out budget and gave us exactly what we wanted. I would highly reccomened this place to anyone.

Kenneth Coltharp

October 14, 2017

"Great Service - Friendly and Professional"

- Nick M

I had been looking for a vehicle for some time and was getting discouraged with the whole process. Shopping at Lawrence Kia was so easy and fun - Erika took care of us from the time we walked in until we drove away in our new car. My wife and I will definitely recommend Erika and Lawrence Kia to anyone looking for a new car.

Erika Campbell

October 10, 2017

"Quick and easy!"

- Brody Ruley

I had no issues on my visit. They worked with me and gave me a better deal than I even expected! Happy with the whole experience

Marty Kane