Lawrence Kia

Chris Pena

December 08, 2017

"Oil change"

- debkk62

Took my car in for a oil change and it was easy and painless. Darin is always very friendly and helpful and I know I can trust him and his staff to take good care of my car.

December 07, 2017

"Excellent "

- Dawn Droge

I can’t express how awesome Darren and his staff are. Darren always remembers my name, my family’s names and anything else we discussed from our last visit. I had a headlight go out and a dealership in Topeka was telling me that I had to take the bumper off etc to change this bulb. I called Darren and he went up and above to help me out. I recently lost my Dad...who was not a fan of letting a dealership work on cars. He trusted Darren and his staff to take care of me. Darren is one of a kind!!!!!!!!

Nate Howe
Will Thompson
Tim Woods

November 30, 2017

"best service around"

- 71corvette

I need more than 5 stars cause the service department is a perfect 10. Thanks for the great service and a smile! Also best wash in town.

Used 2017 Kia Sorento, $20000