Lee Hyundai, Inc.

1960 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28314

860 Reviews of Lee Hyundai, Inc.

September 07, 2018

"Hard to find vehicle but they got it done! "

- Anne&Roger

The trip to Fayetteville was worth the drive from Raleigh. Kristen started the locator search with a phone call, then stayed in touch over a few days. 2 or 3 in the country exactly like we wanted so I came down and Quiomy worked with me on the numbers to make the trade-in work vs selling it myself. They went way out of this region to get the car with a small deposit, got it to the dealership and the trade/paperwork process was painless. Raleigh dealers I went to first were just lazy saying I'd have to order the vehicle a 6-8week wait at least or pay $1k or more to get one trailered here. Again can't thank the Lee team Kristen and Quiomy enough for making it happen. And Sebastian was fast and efficient during the delivery to hit the key changes from our older model - he knows his stuff! And Kim ?? for the Bluelink and other info.

Quiomy Antonio
Other Employees : Kim
August 30, 2018

"Don's that dude!!!"

- Terrell0330

Excellent customer service and an overall great experience. Got there in the morning and drove away in a new car that afternoon. Very professional yet welcoming environment. No pushy sales pitches just helped me get what I wanted and at a great price. I will be a return customer.

Donald Stokes
Aug 31, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

We are thrilled that our team made your experience a great one! We appreciate your business and are grateful to have earned your loyalty. Welcome to the Lee Hyundai family!

August 13, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Ladycarbuyer

I enjoyed the no pressure yet very informative sales person. Even though I wanted to think about my purchase he didn’t make me feel pressured. Didn’t call me a million times and hassle me. I really appreciate his knowledge of the vehicles and his pleasant personality. I wish all sales personnel would take lessons from him.

Sebastian Parriet
Aug 14, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

We are so pleased that Sebastian made your car buying experience enjoyable. Thank you for your purchase.

August 03, 2018

"Quick and Easy"

- Hyundai Owners

My experience at this dealership with Brittany was quite pleasant. The whole process was easy and and fastest process I have ever experienced at any dealership. Brittany did not try to just sale us any car off of the lot. She made sure we went through our options and got us something we are pleased with. The lady who got us set up with bluelink and made sure we understood our Manuels and guides was great to work with, I think her name was Sharon. Brandon made sure we understood our payments and what we were signing. This team was great, great attitudes, and patient. They didn’t try to hurry us into ANYTHING. They made sure we were comfortable both at the dealership and with our purchase. Thank you LEE HYUNDAI!

Brandon Pratt
Sharon Green
Aug 04, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

You are very welcome! We value each and every client and do our best to provide a positive buying experience along with great customer service. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new Hyundai!

July 14, 2018

"Professional and expedient "

- xtolen

I really do appreciate the assistance from the Lee Hyundai team. Terms were great and feasible and purchase the vehicle took less than an hour!

Jul 14, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Thank you for your kind words! Our team works hard to make sure you have a positive car buying experience.

July 11, 2018

"Great Experience"

- SanteFeOwner

Had a great experience with our recent purchase of a Santa Fe at Lee Hyundai of Fayetteville. Our sales person, Brittany was great! Go see her if you need a new vehicle.

Amanda Howard
Jul 12, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

We know that you have many options when it comes to purchasing a new vehicle, and we are thrilled that you chose us to assist in the purchase of your Santa Fe. We certainly appreciate your recommendation of Brittany and hope you enjoy your new ride!

July 09, 2018

"Excellent Service!"

- SabriannaR

I came in to trade in my vehicle and Dee Mott worked with me! I told him what I wanted and he made sure I got the car that I’ve been dying to have! If you’re looking for a new car, I would recommend Dee! His service was excellent!!

Dee Mott
Jul 10, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Thank you for choosing Lee Hyundai! We are thrilled Dee was able to get your into your dream car! We appreciate your business and recommendation.

July 05, 2018

"Professional fast and easy"

- Bkflafather88

Everyone i talked to was professional and courteous, the overall experience was actually enjoyable and not long or drawn out.i got exactly what i wanted for the price needed to fit my budget,these guys are the best.

Thaddeus Hoffman
Amanda Howard
Jul 06, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Our customers needs are always our top priority! Thank you for trusting us with your business.

June 23, 2018

"Great experience "

- Steven

Brittany was awesome. Very straightforward and easy to work with through the whole process. I would recommend her as a salesperson to anyone. The easy car purchase I have ever made.

Brittany Hunnicutt
Other Employees : Bryce Gains (finance)
Jun 24, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

We love hearing that Brittany made the car buying process easy! Thank you for your purchase.

June 21, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service "

- Mdurrick

All the way up from the manager to salesman to finance officer we’re all great and easy to work with. I had an awesome experience with the whole team at Lee Hyundai of Fayitville.

Quiomy Antonio
Dee Mott
Sharon Green
Jun 22, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Thanks for your purchase. We value your opinion and love hearing that our team took excellent care of you. Enjoy your new Hyundai!