Lee Hyundai, Inc.

1960 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28314

810 Reviews of Lee Hyundai, Inc.

April 25, 2018

"Great Customer Service, and Amazing Car!"

- Vickyt

I came in not expecting to leave with a new car, but after driving it again I knew I had to have it! I was glad that we could get my payments in a range that is do-able for me and my budget, and I was explained every step of the process. Would recommend visiting if you're looking to buy a Hyundai!

April 24, 2018

"Couldn’t be happier!!!"

- Acphill

Donald was incredibly patient and efficient with all my wants and needs! The experience couldn’t have gone smoother and I am so happy with my purchase!

Donald Cenkner
Apr 25, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

We are thrilled to hear you are happy with your purchase. Donald works hard to make sure his customer are given top-notch customer service. Thanks for your business!

April 24, 2018

"Happy and Blessed"

- Esther Vasser

Thank you Soo much for your great hospitality and expedient service in making dreams happen. I am truly grateful! I have a beautiful Hyundai Sonata. Sincerely, Esther Vasser

Donald Cenkner
Apr 25, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Esther, we are thrilled to have made your dreams come true! We appreciate your kind words and for trusting us with your business.

April 23, 2018

"Great expierence!"

- NC

Just walked out with a new car. This dealership was fantastic and our sales associate, Brittney, was the best we’ve had in 30 years.

Brittany Hunnicutt
Apr 24, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Fantastic! We love hearing your purchase with Brittany was the BEST! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new Hyundai!

"great customer service"

- Mrs910

Will and the whole lee hyundai team was amazing. Thank you for giving me and my brother a great deal. My mom will be the next one apart of the hyundai family.

William Muwwakkil

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

You are very welcome! We look forward to working with your Mom and welcoming her into the Lee Hyundai family!

"Great!!!!!!!"

- .arnita98

Had great experience!!!!!!! Thanks for helping with my forth purchase looking forward to seeing you'll soon for other purchases .....thanks again for all help

Thaddeus Hoffman

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

You are very welcome. We are grateful to have such a loyal customer!

"Awesome Employee's"

- Harper7

They go above and beyond for their customers. They listen to make sure your vehicle fits your needs. The process is smooth and accommodating. Very impressive.

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We strive to provide our customers an exceptional car buying experience. We appreciate you trusting us with your business.

"Great sales staff "

- Wolverine

Will and Kristin went out of there way to help me get into a great new car. I would highly recommend William for your next car purchase

William Muwwakkil
Kristin Murphy

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Thanks for your purchase! We are thrilled that Will and Kristin got you into a great car. We appreciate your business and recommendation.

April 16, 2018

"This is how car buying is supposed to be."

- Carolina Girl

After trying several dealerships and walking out due to high pressure sales or hidden fees, we drove four hours to visit Lee Hyundai. Less than three hours later, we left in our new car. No hassle, no pressure, just friendly knowledgeable staff. Brittany, Jose, and Amanda made the whole process quick and easy. And Lee Hyundai's prices beat all others dealerships that we considered.

Brittany Hunnicutt
Amanda Howard
Other Employees : Jose, the finance manager.

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Thank you for posting your review and for letting our team assist you with the car buying process. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are happy to know that Brittany, Jose and Amanda did not disappoint. Welcome to the Lee Hyundai Family!

April 14, 2018

"NEW CAR"

- Cars

Awesome experience!!Got a great car at a great price!!Thanks Tavia!!Thanks Dave!! I am a part of the Hyundai Family Now:) Thanks again

Dave Clark
Sharon Green
Apr 15, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

It was our pleasure! We value your opinion and love hearing that our staff took excellent care of you. Enjoy your new Hyundai!