Lee Hyundai, Inc.

1960 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28314

856 Reviews of Lee Hyundai, Inc.

July 14, 2018

"Professional and expedient "

- xtolen

I really do appreciate the assistance from the Lee Hyundai team. Terms were great and feasible and purchase the vehicle took less than an hour!

Jul 14, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Thank you for your kind words! Our team works hard to make sure you have a positive car buying experience.

July 11, 2018

"Great Experience"

- SanteFeOwner

Had a great experience with our recent purchase of a Santa Fe at Lee Hyundai of Fayetteville. Our sales person, Brittany was great! Go see her if you need a new vehicle.

Amanda Howard
Jul 12, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

We know that you have many options when it comes to purchasing a new vehicle, and we are thrilled that you chose us to assist in the purchase of your Santa Fe. We certainly appreciate your recommendation of Brittany and hope you enjoy your new ride!

July 09, 2018

"Excellent Service!"

- SabriannaR

I came in to trade in my vehicle and Dee Mott worked with me! I told him what I wanted and he made sure I got the car that I’ve been dying to have! If you’re looking for a new car, I would recommend Dee! His service was excellent!!

Jul 10, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Thank you for choosing Lee Hyundai! We are thrilled Dee was able to get your into your dream car! We appreciate your business and recommendation.

July 05, 2018

"Professional fast and easy"

- Bkflafather88

Everyone i talked to was professional and courteous, the overall experience was actually enjoyable and not long or drawn out.i got exactly what i wanted for the price needed to fit my budget,these guys are the best.

Thaddeus Hoffman
Amanda Howard
Jul 06, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Our customers needs are always our top priority! Thank you for trusting us with your business.

June 23, 2018

"Great experience "

- Steven

Brittany was awesome. Very straightforward and easy to work with through the whole process. I would recommend her as a salesperson to anyone. The easy car purchase I have ever made.

Brittany Hunnicutt
Other Employees : Bryce Gains (finance)
Jun 24, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

We love hearing that Brittany made the car buying process easy! Thank you for your purchase.

June 21, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service "

- Mdurrick

All the way up from the manager to salesman to finance officer we’re all great and easy to work with. I had an awesome experience with the whole team at Lee Hyundai of Fayitville.

Quiomy Antonio
Sharon Green
Jun 22, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Thanks for your purchase. We value your opinion and love hearing that our team took excellent care of you. Enjoy your new Hyundai!

June 14, 2018

"Great"

- NewHyundai

Great service, quick and friendly. Shoutout to Dee Mott for being a great host. We would definitely recommend Lee Hyuandai to our friends and family.

Jun 15, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Dee Mott. We certainly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to helping your friends and family with their car needs.

June 07, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Kcfrogy22

Best experience and excellent service. They were able to meet our needs of staying within our budget. Very easy experience. We came in picked a car we liked, test drove it and walked out the door with the keys in our hands.

Jun 08, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Thank you! We are happy to hear that our staff was friendly, efficient, and able to provide you with an excellent experience. We appreciate you trusting us with your business.

June 02, 2018

"Absolutely amazing "

- Anonymous

Brittany was absolutely amazing and listened to everything i would love in a vehicle!! She’s very down to earth and not pushy like your typical sales reps.

Jun 03, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

We are happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Brittany! Thank you for trusting us with your business.

June 01, 2018

"Good experience"

- blands8317

I walked in and everyone was so nice and welcoming. The whole process was okay but lengthy. The negotiation process was good but at the same time time consuming. I understand that it takes time due to financing but I feel it could have been a bit faster.

Other Employees : Jose
Jun 02, 2018 -

Lee Hyundai, Inc. responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry you feel the process was too lengthy. We work diligently to try to get you through the buying process in a timely manner. I am thrilled that you feel you received 5 STAR service and we appreciate you trusting us with your business.