Leith Chrysler Jeep

Certified Sales and Leasing Professional

September 19, 2018

"White glove treatment!"

- Hannahhasitmade

Found exactly the car I had been looking for and Ben was awesome to work with. Very professional, smooth process and NO headaches!! From start to finish they’ve been top notch! I recommend them to all my family and friends!!

Ben, Johnny Dudley

September 18, 2018

"Purchase of 2018 Wrangler"

- Purplepirate99

I have to say this was the best experience of purchasing a car I've ever had. From the moment we pulled in, our Sales consultant Sean Rihan was so full of information, non-pressuring and just an absolute pleasure to work with. He knows his product and takes pride in what he sales. The Sales Manager Trevor Penick was awesome trying to work with me on creating the best situation for me and my family. He was so honest and you could tell he had our best interests at heart. Our finance manager Peter Rizkalla was very friendly and pleasant as well and made the process very easy without feeling so overwhelming. While being at the dealership we interacted with several different team members and they were all so friendly, polite and that just adds exceptional quality to a car buying experience. I will continue to let this team take care of my JEEP with service as I can tell they value customer appreciation. . I will no doubt be back in a year to let these folks find a good car for my daughter as well. I would recommend this dealership and their team to anyone that wants a positive car buying experience where they will leave feeling happy. My weekend started with a hurricane and ended with a JEEP AND A SMILE!!!!!! Thank you Leith JEEP and your team!!!!!

Sean Rihan
Trevor Penick
Other Employees : Peter Rizkalla, Clayton Fore, Glenn Crickmar, Coy Lovell

September 17, 2018

"Jeff Williams saved the day"

- griffclt

Jeff made things right even though some of his associates' lack of communication were about to make my experience below par. He patiently explained all the features in my Grand Cherokee Summit. Great job Jeff!

Jeff Williams