Leith Chrysler Jeep

Tyrone Yarborough, sales, Leith Chrysler Jeep

Tyrone Yarborough

sales

June 23, 2018

"Great service easy process"

- Mmay21

We drove in from two hours away to purchase a jeep wrangler. Peter and Trevor made the process easy we left a short time later driving home in our new Jeep. Thanks guys!!

Trevor Penick

June 22, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Dschaaf23

Peter Rizkalla was awesome. He greeted me as soon as I pulled up. After telling him my needs he was able to work with my needs and helped me into the vehicle I was looking at within my budget. He was very informative and not pushy.

June 20, 2018

"Friendly and Easy"

- elocicero

Peter and Tyler took great care of us when we traded in my old car for a used Toyota - they were friendly and kept the process simple and easy for us. Would recommend for any first-time buyers!

Tyler Baucom