Leith Chrysler Jeep

5500 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, North Carolina 27616 Directions

248 Reviews of Leith Chrysler Jeep

December 11, 2018

"Jeff Williams is a **star** at Leith Jeep"

- jamesfortejr

Very happy to have purchased a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X from Jeff Williams and the team at Leith Jeep. Jeff was friendly from the start and very knowledgeable about the Jeep's powertrain, features, and functions. He entertained two test drives separately for my wife and I over a few days, kept my daughter occupied with jokes and a coloring book, and even gave her a couple bucks for the vending machine when the buying process got into the evening hours! Overall we had a great experience at Leith Jeep. I have to say, this was the first time that I received a fully transparent offer on an automobile without having to ask for it from the Sales Manager. (including the price of the car, They walked me through 1 small section outlining the MSRP, rebates, trade-in value, cash to be paid, and FINAL total to be paid... BEFORE I sat down with the Finance Manager. This is our 3rd Jeep since 2012 and we'll certainly be back again. Thanks for all your help and Happy Holidays! Best, Forte Family

RASHAD COLEMAN
Tyrone Yarborough
Dec 12, 2018 -

Leith Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review regarding your sales experience with Rashad Coleman and Jeff Williams in our sales department here at Leith Chrysler Jeep in Raleigh, N.C.!!! We would like to thank you again for the opportunity to have earned your business!!! We hope that you continue to enjoy your vehicle and have a great day!!!

December 08, 2018

"Dealership experience"

- abocock

Had such a great experience here. Trevor and Sean were beyond willing to help and answer all my questions I had. Would highly recommend them as they truly took the time and effort to help me find what I was looking for.

Sean Rihan
Dec 10, 2018 -

Leith Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review regarding your sales experience with Sean Rihan and Trevor Penick in our sales department here at Leith Chrysler Jeep in Raleigh, N.C.!!! We would like to thank you again for the opportunity to have earned your business!!! We hope that you continue to enjoy your vehicle and have a great day!!!

December 02, 2018

"Great Cuatomer Experience"

- Kristiela

A big thank you to Jeff Willimas for working with me and listening to what I needed and wanted In a new Jeep. This was my second purchase from Leith Jeep and I would recommend Jeff and Leith to anyone seeking a new vechicle.

Dec 03, 2018 -

Leith Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review regarding your sales experience with Jeff Williams in our sales department here at Leith Chrysler Jeep in Raleigh, N.C.!!! We would like to thank you again for the opportunity to have earned your business!!! We hope that you continue to enjoy your vehicle and have a great day!!!

November 30, 2018

"Stress Free Purchase"

- MyRubi

This is my second car purchased at Leith with Jeff Williams. Him and his team always work hard on their customers behalf to get them the best deal possible. I drive from over an hour away passing other dealerships because I know I'm going to be well taken care of.

Peter Rizkalla
Dec 04, 2018 -

Leith Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review regarding your sales experience with your sales person Jeff Williams in our sales department!! Leith Chrysler Jeep in Raleigh, N.C. would like to thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business!!! We hope that you continue to enjoy your vehicle and have a great day!!!

November 29, 2018

"Amazing"

- T.Joa

Quick, informative, easy sale! I was in and out and kept in the loop throughout. Great team! Would recommend to a friend for sure. Ask for Jeff!

Nov 30, 2018 -

Leith Chrysler Jeep responded

Leith Chrysler Jeep in Raleigh, N.C. would like to thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business!!! Jeff Williams is a great sales person and a true asset to the overall dealership!!! We would like to thank you again for the 5 star review!! We hope that you continue to enjoy your vehicle and have a great day!!!

November 25, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- wsbellam

The internet sales staff (Daniel and Jennifer)worked tirelessly to work through an amazing deal on 2 vehicles at the last minute, the night before Thanksgiving. They got us the vehicles we will cherish for years at a price that fit our budget. Great dealer, great salesman, amazing experience.

Daniel Edwards
Other Employees : Jennifer Drobny
Nov 26, 2018 -

Leith Chrysler Jeep responded

Leith Chrysler Jeep in Raleigh, N.C. would like to thank you so much for the opportunity to have earned your business!!! We want to thank you again for the wonderful 5 star review regarding your experience in our sale department with Daniel Edwards!! We hope that you continue to enjoy both your vehicles and we hope that you have a great day!!!

November 23, 2018

"Transparent, customer-focused, and collaborative"

- JohnH

Jeff Williams is great to work with. He listened to what I needed and helped to find me a car that was a better value than what was offered at other dealerships. Jeff and his team went above and beyond to find a creative solution to get me into my new Jeep. If you are looking for a transparent and customer focused car buying experience I can strongly recommend Jeff and Leith Chrysler Jeep.

Nov 26, 2018 -

Leith Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review regarding your experienced at Leith Chrysler Jeep in Raleigh, N.C . with Jeff Williams in our sales department!!! We would like to thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we hope that you continue to enjoy your vehicle!

November 18, 2018

"3rd Purchase "

- JU DU

Great service and sales men and awesome finance managers! Went out if their way for us and ensured we left with more than we wanted. Wonderful experience!

Tyrone Yarborough
Nov 19, 2018 -

Leith Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review regarding your experience at Leith Chrysler Jeep in Raleigh, N.C. with Jeff Williams in our sales department!! We want to thank you so much for the opportunity to have earned your business!!! We hope that you continue to enjoy your vehicle!!!

November 15, 2018

"Two days check oil light came on"

- Jeep man.

I am content for now, they are fixing the issue. And will get a better review when my jeep is in my driver 100% working.

Nov 15, 2018 -

Leith Chrysler Jeep responded

Leith Chrysler Jeep in Raleigh, N.C. would like to thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review regarding your experience at the dealership in our sales department!!! Jeff Williams is a great sales person and he is a real asset to the overall dealership!!! We hope that you continue to enjoy your vehicle and we hope that you have a great day!!!

Nov 16, 2018 -

Leith Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you for letting the dealership be aware of your questions and concerns regarding your vehicle. A sales manager will be getting back in touch with you in regards all your concerns.

November 13, 2018

"My Lucky Day"

- Robert L

My best car experience ever. Thx to Jeff Williams for that. Incredibly knowledgeable about Jeeps. The 2019 Cherokee is a superb vehicle. My favorite auto ever.

Nov 14, 2018 -

Leith Chrysler Jeep responded

Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your experience with Jeff Williams in our sales department here at Leith Chrysler Jeep in Raleigh, N.C.!!! We want to thank you again for the opportunity to have earned your business!!!