Lenoir City Ford, Inc.

775 Highway 321 North, Lenoir City, Tennessee 37771

Majdi Awad, Finance Director , Lenoir City Ford, Inc.

Majdi Awad

Finance Director
Mackenzie  Hansen, Internet Specialist , Lenoir City Ford, Inc.

Internet Specialist
Lisa Bunch-Myers, Sales Consultant, Lenoir City Ford, Inc.

Lisa Bunch-Myers

Greg Curran, Internet Sales, Lenoir City Ford, Inc.

Greg Curran

Internet Sales

April 21, 2018

"Excellent"

- Nathan

I found my vehicle while looking at their website. I inquired as to whether or not the vehicle was still available and spoke with Mackenzie. I drove approximately an hour the next morning. Mackenzie had the vehicle waiting for me to drive. We were able to reach a deal quickly. Mackenzie knew that I had limited amount of time and worked hard to ensure that the vehicle was ready in time. I would definitely but another vehicle from them.

April 21, 2018

"Excellent!"

- Grana8299

Really appreciate how MacKenzie, Lisa and Majdi worked with me, listened to my story and helped me pick a car that was right for me. NEVER pushed me but let me decide when I was ready to come in.

Lisa Bunch-Myers
Majdi Awad

April 18, 2018

"Excellent "

- Kelly2018

Cecil is awesome and I found him to have complete knowledge of my vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to help me with my purchase.

Cecil Ball