Lester Glenn Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT

1199 Route 37 W, Toms River, New Jersey 08755

Steve Regan, Sales Representative, Lester Glenn Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT

Steve Regan

Sales Representative
Lisa  Richichi, Sales Representative , Lester Glenn Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT

Lisa Richichi

Sales Representative
Michael Sandella, Sales Representative, Lester Glenn Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT

Michael Sandella

Brian Reeves, Sales Manager , Lester Glenn Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT

Brian Reeves

November 05, 2018

"Outstanding Sale Representative "

- hal1235

I purchased an nice 2015 charger that should make me happy for long time. I went from low to high tech in just a few minutes thanks to Justin ,Kristie, and Brian. It was a great experience keep up the good work.

Justin Friedland

November 01, 2018

"If you need a new car Lisa is your girl!"

- Kathy11215

I bought my new car with Lisa Richichi last week. She is professional,patient, and in my opinion the most efficient. She was superbly knowledgeable and answered all of my questions in a very patient and cheerful manner. we compared the prices between different dealerships, her offer was the best deal. Lisa made the purchase process very easy. I have never had a more pleasant car buying experience. She even made sure to set the radio to my favorite stations before I left with the new vehicle! so happy with the excellent service, fair price, no hiding fee, no tricks. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Lisa Richichi

October 31, 2018

"My Jeep Compass experience"

- jen1028

I have always had a wonderful experience with Lester Glenn, especially with my most recent experience with Ashley Freudeman! She was very friendly and patient with my needs and most of all my budget! Thank you Ashley and Lester Glenn. Your the reason I keep coming back! Jen

Ashley Freudeman