Lester Glenn Ford

4.4

September 08, 2018

"The Best!"

- Brad Poretskin

We just bought a car today and can't thank everyone enough, especially our salesman Eric. Not only did they bend over backwards to make us feel comfortable, but they worked with us to find the exact features we wanted. Quite frankly, I was shocked when Eric's manager Joe came to us and showed us the car we wanted. I thought he was just showing us a printout of what we asked for because every other dealer we had been to told us our ideal car didn't exist. I was literally speechless. But it was an actual car with everything we wanted. And needless to say they worked with us to get the maximum rebates and discounts available or I'd be happy, but not this happy :) About as hassle free as it gets and the best car buying experience I ever had. I could kick myself for not coming here first. Thank you everyone at Lester Glenn Ford. PS. I'm from Toms River and didn't even know Lester Glenn had Fords until now.

Joseph Frank
Eric Leshin
Justin Somers

July 31, 2018

"Fantastic experience!"

- Mdacosta

We met Brian outside the dealership and he immediately directed us inside. He ended up being our personal sales person and I don’t not have enough good things to say. Brian is pleasant, professional, transparent and immensely helpful in finding me the perfectly priced car for my son. This is my first time purchasing a Ford an it was a very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend Brian!

June 21, 2018

"Great Service"

- Nick

The staff who were involved in my experience at Lester Glenn Ford were great. I would highly recommend salesman Brian Taylor. From the minute I met him, he was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I went in without the immediate need to find a new car but after spending some time with Brian, he helped me to get the deal I wanted. The whole process was very quick and easy

Used 2018 Ford Escape, $21937