Lester Glenn Ford

3.9

September 26, 2017

"Failure to communicate"

- Tony07

Well I am on my 3rd visit to fix the same problem(anyone say "Lemon Law" ? The TPC of my 2014 Ford Focus was recalled and never properly fixed,now I was there two weeks ago when they said they had to order the part and it would be in early last week. No phone call or anything. Called today spoke with Les said part had not come in,asked him to recheck-said it came in-asked him when-on Sunday he said!!!LOL Asked for part to be installed at 11am said lady was busy on the phone- 4 1/2 hrs later still no call and when I called went to voice mail! If you are buying a Ford -look elsewhere!

Les?

June 22, 2017

"Awesome sales associate"

- J Dooley

I was really blown away by Brian, my sales associate. He was really accommodating, he even went so far as to drive to my husband's job to drop off his new car. He and the finance man was open and honest about everything. Way better experience than I thought it would be.

Joseph Frank

June 08, 2017

"Easy and professional"

- George Karyczak

The salesperson - Brian- was very easy to talk to and after I told him what we were looking for, he brought us inside and did a search for the type of car we wanted. He found he car at a different dealership and had the car brought up the next day and set up an appointment for us to see it. Within 2 hours we were able to test drive it, agree on a price and leave with the car. I definitely would recommend this dealership and the salesperson - Brian.

Brian Taylor