Lewis Toyota

Derek Evans, Service Adviser, Lewis Toyota

Derek Evans

Service Adviser

November 17, 2018

"My Lewis Toyota Experience"

- 1794

From the moment I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted and helped with all my questions by a very knowledgeable sales man. After I had made the decision on what type of vehicle I was interested in the sale man took me inside and started the process of getting the vehicle I desired. All the personnel within the dealership are very courteous and professional. They help me in so many ways to acquire the truck I wanted. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. Thanks to all of the personnel at Lewis Toyota.

Kimberly Harvey
Steve Ramer
Mike Zawacki

November 15, 2018

"Purchase new Sienna "

- RMGROYON Verified Customer

Richard Harmon helped us find a great Sienna to replace the one we had that was totaled in a rear end collision. It was like talking to an old friend and we got a nice deal on a beautiful van. Would definitely recommend Richard and Lewis Toyota to others.

Richard Harmon
Kimberly Harvey

November 15, 2018

"Dealing with Dealerships isn't so bad after all."

- brians91GT Verified Customer

I usually do not like to deal with dealerships due to pressure sales and or other reasons. When LaMarcus approached me after pulling into the lot, not only was he professional, he made me feel like I was a person and not his next meal ticket. No pressure. Just casual conversation. When it came time to negotiate terms, we ended up "meeting in the middle". Not only was LaMarcus easy to deal with, the managers who approved our negotiations were willing to work with me on something I was wanting done with the truck. Overall, I enjoyed and had a great experience at Lewis Toyota. Will I be back to buy from them again? ABSOLUTELY!! Hope everyone at Lewis Toyota has a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas!!! GO PILOTS HOCKEY!! (P.S. They are a proud sponsor of our local hockey team!!!)

LaMarcus Betts