Lewis Toyota

Internet Manager

September 18, 2018

"Friendly, courteous staff"

- Christy B

I enjoyed working with everyone at Lewis Toyota. Dan Jackson made me feel comfortable with the car-buying experience. I felt he wanted to make sure I got the car that was right for me, and didn't try to sell me a more expensive car. Tony Rubbo was very personable/friendly and welcomed me back on my second visit. J.T. Luginbill made the financing seem easy. Other employees I encountered were very friendly. I had not bought a vehicle from a dealership since 1985; this was a much better experience this time around. I will definitely use Lewis Toyota next time I am ready for another vehicle.

Dan Jackson

September 17, 2018

"Easy to work with"

- singlelady

Everyone was so awesome to work with in purchasing my new car. Maggie knew what I wanted in a vehicle and was very detailed in explaining everything to me. Jeff did a wonderful job going over the Toyota Care Plan. Kim spent quite a bit of time explaining all of the features.

Kimberly Harvey
Maggie Mahood
Jeff Watson

September 17, 2018

"Very professional to work with. Treated fairly."

- KSVONJON54 Verified Customer

Professional and treated fairly as to pricing if both my new car and my trade in car. John was easy to work with. Kim spent over 1.5 hrs helping me get apps set up which was great.

John Dasher