Lexus Santa Monica

Richard Doherty

Roxanne Colatrella, Sales Consultant, Lexus Santa Monica

Roxanne Colatrella

October 20, 2017

"JUAN CARLOS IS AMAZING! "

- Chloebarrcabanban

Juan Carlos in service& parts is amazing at providing exceptional customer service. If you ever need to speak with anyone hes your guy!. I have only used Santa monica Lexus since i bought my ct200 5 years ago. They always take care of me and geting a loaner car while my car is being serviced is a breeze!

Juan carlos

October 19, 2017

"What a pleasure!"

- Nancygnewman

I had a great experience buying my first-ever Lexus. Kevin presented me with the perfect car with low mileage. Simon helped with ideas to get best trade-in value . Josh gave a great and thorough overview. I appreciate the friendly and professional.service!

Kevin Mamian

October 19, 2017

"Servicing my car"

- Rr

Carlos Palacios was great at explaining everything that my car needed and explaining thouroughly everything that was going to be done to my car. The service was completed in a timely manner and at the end of it they filled my car with gas and washed it. Only thing I would say is that the quotes I got to fix a couple things on my car were a bit expensive but other than that a good experience. Would come back here just cause I trust Carlos and his services.

Carlos Palacios