Lexus Santa Monica

Richard Doherty

Roxanne Colatrella, Sales Consultant, Lexus Santa Monica

Roxanne Colatrella

November 20, 2018

"Exceptional Customer Service! "

- SZarrella

Enrique Carvajal is an amazing asset to Lexus Santa Monica! He is "guilty" for selling me two Lexus RX350s and provided such amazing service and offers I just couldn't resist. I had certain features I wanted in the vehicle and Enrique was nothing but patient and went above and beyond to send me offers and information on potential vehicles that fit my needs. I found the right vehicle at a great deal and Enrique helped Lexus Santa Monica earn my business for a second time! This is my second RX 350 (first was a 2016 and second was a 2018) and Enrique helped me for both leases. I appreciate the attentiveness, reliability and prompt responses, and exceptional customer service I've experienced when dealing with Enrique for both lease transactions. If you are in the market for a Lexus, don't go anywhere else but Santa Monica Lexus and make sure to ask for Enrique! I'm beyond satisfied with his service. He is the reason I returned to Lexus Santa Monica and I will continue to follow him wherever he goes. He's earned my business!!

Enrique Carvajal

"Great Service "

- Lou

Richard was attentive helpful offered solutions and provided car service for my convenience. I would work with Richard again at Santa Monica Lexus dealership again with pleasure

Richard Doherty

"Kudos to the staff "

- Santa Monica Lexus!

The staff that we worked with were informative and pleasant to work with. Josh, Jasmine, Lamont, and Oscar did an outstanding job. Mary brought us in!to the dealership through a friends recommendation.. The staff is the reason we completed the transaction in Santa Monica.

Oscar Romero