Lexus Santa Monica

Richard Doherty

Bob Uchida, Sales Consultant, Lexus Santa Monica

Bob Uchida

June 22, 2018

"Great car! Great service!"

- Jenny M.

Roxie helped walk us through leasing a Lexus three years ago. Great car and easy, personable process, so when it came time to decide what to do, we went back to Roxie. Actually I went back alone, without my husband, and renegotiated a lease for a new car myself. I felt confident I was getting the best value for my dollar. Lexus SM goes the extra mile, so to speak, and the tutorials on all the bells and whistles these luxury cars come with is kindly and calmly dolled out. I'd definitely encourage anyone to go there, especially women that want a professional, friendly, and a comfortable experience...ask for Rosanne to help guide you.

Roxanne Colatrella
Other Employees : OK I worked with a couple of other people but I'm terrible with names. Roxie knows. And I believe the young woman that helped me with the 'bells and whistles" was Angela?

June 20, 2018

"Lexus SANTA MONICA is always convenient & reliable "

- RobinSM

Adrian Marmolejo took take of me. Dealer always provides loaner car, service is easy. Convenient location. Reliable service. Knowledgeable staff. I would recommend to a friend.

Adriane Marmolejo

June 20, 2018

"great service"

- Zena

Recently I had to take my car in to be serviced and Patrick Leveson was my technician. Patrick greeted me professionally, listened to my concerns and he was instrumental with helping to resolve a problem. Patrick is an experienced and very knowledgeable service technician.

patrick Leveson