Lexus Santa Monica

Roxanne Colatrella

Richard Doherty, Service Advisor, Lexus Santa Monica

Richard Doherty

December 07, 2017

"Jennifer Ellis is Amazing!"

- bmfsteve

Hands down the best car dealer and car buying experience I have ever had. Just got my second car from them and they are so good. I have sent several people there all of whom have purchased vehicles from them. Please see Jennifer Ellis. She is the best!

Jennifer Ellis

December 05, 2017

"good experience with Service consultant. "

- margarita

I came to Santa Monica, Nov. 29 for my 12 month service on my leased car. Ray James was extremely helpful and courteous. He had a loaner car ready for my while my car was being serviced. making the transaction fast and smooth. He immediately left me his contact phone #. In case I needed it., Sure enough, I had trouble getting the loaner started at one point. He was more than helpful and patient to "walk me" thru successfully. We had good communication, establishing the right time to pick up my car, I live out of the Santa Monica area, therefore making best use of my time. I will be sure to look him up next time my car is due for service. Needles to say that your valet manager, Jesus "Chui" is just as a wonderful person

Ray James, and Jesus "Chui"

December 04, 2017

"Great service department! "

- Melissa

I come to this location for routine maintenance. Easy to schedule an appointment and great/fast service. Carlos Pelayo was super helpful! I'll be back again.

Carlos Pelayo