Lexus Stevens Creek

Lena Laber, Internet Sales Manager, Lexus Stevens Creek

Lena Laber

Internet Sales Manager

November 05, 2017

" Herman Samaniego Is Very Professional!"

- Marina Khesina

Herman explained me the new features of 2018 Lexus. He even drove to the place where I forgot my iphone to connect it to the car.

Anita Clevenger

November 04, 2017

"My First Car"

- MonicaK07

I had an amazing experience leasing my first vehicle. Lena was fantastic and I'd give her a million star rating if possible! I'd highly recommend coming to Stevens Creek Lexus for a great experience!

Ted Liu
Lena Laber

November 03, 2017

"My first Lexus"

- Tundraholic

Hey I just wanted to share my experience with Stevens Creek Lexus since it was great. I had been looking for a LX570 that fit my budget since it would be an offroad vehicle used for towing and playing. A long time Toyota fan and owner of 7 Tundras, a Sequoia and 2 Tacomas, I decided to try the LX570 over the Land Cruiser. I've been very happy with my vehicle choice and the service from Lexus is outstanding. Sam had a great attitude and was very easy to work with and complete the deal. This was the fastest car buying experience I have ever had with no games or back and forth. There were a couple items service took care of after I purchased my LX and the service team was as amazing as the sales team. In and out of there quickly and they went above and beyond to overnight the parts so I could be on my way the next day. Thanks again to Sam and Todd for making my first Lexus experience so great.

Sam Assad