Lexus of Atlantic City

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 313 reviews

July 30, 2022

The dealership and the staff were very helpful in our buying experience. I highly recommend this dealership to all my friends. More

by Ceege
Helen Bitzberger, Joseph Ciaburri
Aug 01, 2022 -

Lexus of Atlantic City responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful purchase experience working with the Lexus of Atlantic City team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back!

July 29, 2022

I have taken my car to Lexus of AC several times. Each time I was treated very courteously. The last time, I took my car was two days ago. I had to get tire sensors. I like the way Lexus is quick to More

by Sherri s Parmenter
Harry Collins
Jul 29, 2022 -

Lexus of Atlantic City responded

Sherri, thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a successful service experience working with Harry and the Lexus of Atlantic City team. We appreciate your support and are looking forward to seeing you back again down the road!

July 18, 2022

Great experience, it's my second car I purchased thru this dealer. Helen was a pleasure to work with and always looked out for me. Anytime something came in she think I could like, she would call! Great More

by J.Ferrell
Helen Bitzberger, Joseph Ciaburri
Jul 19, 2022 -

Lexus of Atlantic City responded

We are delighted to have earned your repeat business! Thank you for trusting Lexus of Atlantic City with your purchase, and for sharing your kind words about Helen. Enjoy the ride!

July 16, 2022

Tina explained what work had to be done & the cost Gave me updates Car pick up & delivery time were accurate More

by CindyV
Worked with Tina
Jul 18, 2022 -

Lexus of Atlantic City responded

Cindy, it is terrific to hear that Tina delivered such communicative, efficient service! Thank you for choosing Lexus of Atlantic City and for sharing your feedback. We hope to welcome you back again down the road!

July 15, 2022

We had an excellent car buying experience here. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable, answering all of our questions, making the process enjoyable. We highly recommend Lexus of Atlant More

by pamward464
Helen Bitzberger
Jul 15, 2022 -

Lexus of Atlantic City responded

We couldn't ask for better feedback! We're so glad our team welcomed you with informative assistance. From everyone at Lexus of Atlantic City, enjoy your new ride!

July 12, 2022

Tina was wonderful to work with during my service appointment. She called me with updates and made sure that everything I requested was done. The service department at Lexus and Atlantic City has alw More

by bjoy624
Tina
Jul 13, 2022 -

Lexus of Atlantic City responded

We are delighted to have you as a returning customer! Thank you for choosing Lexus of Atlantic City and for sharing your feedback about Tina. See you next time!

June 29, 2022

Great agency to work with, highly recommend for both sales and service. In and out quickly on all service, and car is always spotless! Thank you AC Lexus! Denise Rolleri SIC, NJ More

by Denise
Harry
Jun 29, 2022 -

Lexus of Atlantic City responded

Thank you so much, Denise! We're glad to have your business and trust in our team to assist you. See you again next time here at Lexus of Atlantic City!

June 06, 2022

This was the most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had. Helen was great! More

by Jeanlivingston54
Helen Bitzberger, Joe Callahan
Jun 07, 2022 -

Lexus of Atlantic City responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a successful purchase experience working with Helen and the Lexus of Atlantic City team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

May 23, 2022

I have been dealing with AC lexus for well over 15 years. Helen is our “go to” person for all of our vehicles. She is patient, understanding, and so easy to work with! We have established a great rapport and More

by Natscaff
Helen Bitzberger
May 24, 2022 -

Lexus of Atlantic City responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a successful experience working with Helen and the Lexus of Atlantic City team. We will be sure to pass on the kind feedback to her. Safe travels, and we hope to see you again down the road!

May 02, 2022

Best dealership I have ever worked with! I will come back for my next car. More

by Mbailey1532
Helen Bitzberger, Jason Chiorazzo, Joseph Ciaburri
May 03, 2022 -

Lexus of Atlantic City responded

This feedback makes our day! Thank you for choosing Lexus of Atlantic City and for sharing your experience with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back next time!