Lexus of Cherry Hill

1230 Route 73 South, Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054 Directions

453 Reviews of Lexus of Cherry Hill

November 22, 2018

"Flew from Charleston SC to pick up my car !!!"

- taylor.charpia

Could not have been a better experience. I flew from Charleston SC (the price was so good) to pick up my 18 LX. I love my car and everyone I worked with was wonderful! Susan my salesperson, Kurt in finance, the GM , and the whole Cherry Hill team really did such a good job. No hidden fees , car was as described, gas tank filled up ,great communication leading up to the sale, etc etc. Do not hesitate to buy a car from them ! I am in sales and have purchased a lot of cars from out of state .... I am now a customer for life!

Susan Churchill
Chris Graver
Jonathan Silva
Cindy Kennedy
Nov 23, 2018 -

Lexus of Cherry Hill responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you had a great experience. Enjoy your LX!

August 19, 2018

"My mixed feelings "

- Hermit

I purcahased a used 2015 rx 350 several weeks ago. I made an appt for a minor problem which the service dept addressed quickly and were so friendly. I have an issue contacting my phone text to the car and they referred me to the tech dept and said the service dept they could me now. I walked in and told the receptionist I was sent over my the service dept. She was so terse and said they were in a meeting till 9:00 am (it was 8:59) and i said i would wait. She said they would only talk or help me unless I had an appt and basically sho ed me away. I sent the manager an email who apologized but it felt like a standard sorry whatever . I rode an hour to the dealership to purchase my car because i was told they were the best. It may sound petty but I’m not driving there again. My tech problem still has not been addressed despite calling (called several times before and asked for a call back ) and attempted to see their techs. Hope you have better luck

Susan Churchill
Aug 20, 2018 -

Lexus of Cherry Hill responded

We are sorry that you didn't have a positive experience when you visited us. We take your feedback seriously and we would like the opportunity to assist you. At your convenience, please call our Sales Manager Chuck Kaplan at 856-638-2337 or 609-502-8435. He will be happy to help you.

July 21, 2018

"My first Lexus Purchase "

- Brownite9

I was impressed by the effortless, courteous manner in which our purchase was completed. I spent approximately an hour and 30 min in the dealership from start to finish. Great experience.

Cole Folks
Other Employees : Justin Hultch
Jul 27, 2018 -

Lexus of Cherry Hill responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so glad that you had a positive experience. Enjoy your new car!

July 13, 2018

"New Lexus Lease"

- Mybellybutton

My experience at Cherry Hill Lexus was amazing. I had been dreading the thought of negotiating a deal on a car, but from the moment I walked in, I never even felt like a customer. From the start, the process was smooth and easy. I never felt pressured, and I know I got a great deal. Damion and the staff at Lexis worked with my husband and I to help us get the best deal for everyone. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone interested in purchasing or leasing a new Lexus

Other Employees : Joel Breen
Jul 17, 2018 -

Lexus of Cherry Hill responded

Thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased that you had a great experience. Enjoy your new car!

June 28, 2018

"New vehicle lease"

- lexuslady

This was by far the best car buying/leasing experience I have had. From start to finish, everyone at Lexus of Cherry Hill was friendly, knowledgeable and there to help. My salesman, Roy, knew the answer to every question I had, and was incredibly patient and understanding throughout the whole process. I felt as thought he wanted to ensure I selected the best car for me, and there was absolutely no pressure to make a decision before I was ready. Five stars all the way!

Roy Ruttenberg
Chuck Kaplan
Jul 02, 2018 -

Lexus of Cherry Hill responded

Thank you for your great review! We truly appreciate it. Enjoy your new car!

June 25, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- perryliss20

Wonderful experience start to finish. Damion was incredibly nice and helpful throughout the process, as were Chuck and the rest of the sales management. And they even had a play area to keep my kids occupied which my wife and I were very thankful for. We left very satisfied with our beautiful new RX350L

Chuck Kaplan
Jul 02, 2018 -

Lexus of Cherry Hill responded

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are so glad that you had a great experience! Enjoy your RX350L!

June 04, 2018

"Great Experience buying my first Lexus at Cherry Hill!!"

- Bolbum123

I purchased an RX-350 from Lexus Of Cherry Hill. I was in advanced negotiations with another dealership, floated my interest on the internet due to some hiccups around color and trim availability. Justin Hultch got in touch with me and it was smooth sailing there on. He was available to answer all my queries, even after the deal was signed. Justin was professional, attentive and extremely helpful. Cannot recommend him enough. I crossed the state line and drove 30 miles to Cherry Hill. There were 3 other dealership within 5 miles of my work and home, and offering competitive pricing. It was all because of the phone conversations with Justin. We negotiated and finalized the price on the phone. The vehicle and the paper work was all ready at my scheduled pick up time. There was absolutely no wait at the dealership. My sales manager was Gina Haynes. It was absolutely delightful to work with her. She noticed that the detailing needed some more finesse and proactively sent the car for detailing while I went through the paper work. Special thanks to Joel Breen who helped me with all the paperwork and could answer all the nitty gritty details for me. One more thing that stood out during my interaction with Lexus of Cherry Hill was that nobody at the dealership tried to force sell any coverage or add ons to me. It really stood out. I really really had an extremely positive experience. Thank You Lexus Of Cherry Hill. You have a great team. Thank You Justin. Thank You Gina. Thank You Joel. I will be back for my next Lexus.

Gina Haynes, Joel Breen, Justin Hultch
Jun 05, 2018 -

Lexus of Cherry Hill responded

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate the feedback. Enjoy your new car!

Jun 29, 2018 -

Lexus of Cherry Hill responded

We are so glad that you had a great experience. It was so nice of you to review us. Thank you! Enjoy your RX!

May 30, 2018

"Not enjoyable "

- Bharat and rohan

Working with sale was not enjoyable. We were their to shop car. Not to just weast our time. Would definitely not recommend again and would not heatitate to recommend to community. Even salesperson would recommend not to go showroom.

Viral Patel
2.0
2.0
May 31, 2018 -

Lexus of Cherry Hill responded

Thank you for your comments. We apologize that you didn’t have a positive experience when you visited. We will be taking your feedback seriously and addressing this issue so we may improve areas within the dealership. Our customers are top priority and we hope that you will consider Lexus of Cherry Hill in the future.

April 13, 2018

"Knowledgeable, Professional and Friendly"

- jsmls1

Damion understood our request for a new Lexus ES, very professionally took us thru the process and reached a satisfactory conclusion. Thank you Damion as well as Joel Breen on the business side.

Other Employees : Joel Breen
Apr 16, 2018 -

Lexus of Cherry Hill responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it. We are glad that you had a good experience. Enjoy your new car!

March 28, 2018

"Disgusting "

- Jen

John Sacco was just so rude, ignorant, and unprofessional. Don't waste your time here. Purchased a bmw m4 next door . Wasted my time at this lexus with john sacco. Save yourself the stress buy elsewhere.

Mar 28, 2018 -

Lexus of Cherry Hill responded

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry that we did not deliver excellent customer service when you visited. We will be taking your feedback seriously and addressing this issue so we may improve areas within the dealership. Our customers are top priority and we hope that you will consider Lexus of Cherry Hill and the Lexus brand in the future.