I will let my repair history with this dealer speak for itself
- 1st brake job on car 1, brake caliper mounting bolt left loose, caliper rotated off rotor into wheel while driving.
- wheel lug nut left loose, hand tight, found on routine customer inspection
- starter replaced, dealer replaced started failed, less than 30k miles use. Upon 2nd replacement ,not realizing car was serviced at same shop, tech asked who installed this, repair was a "mess". No adjustment made on 2nd replacement.
- on a warranty repair done, two, 1" cooling hose clamps, (top left of engine were) were left off during reassembly. Customer found this after noticing coolant level almost gone, dried pink coolant found crusted around hoses where clamps were left off. Inexcusable, clamps were in plain sight, visible on even a cursory inspection of reassembly.
- on 2nd brake job, car 2, rear scraping noise heard after only few miles. 1st return visit, told it was dirt?, 2nd return visit, not fixed. 3rd return visit told an adjustment was too tight during initial brake job. Brakes were not smooth, chattered, took car to another shop. Initial brake job completely botched, parts now ruined, required to be replaced. Inexcusable, shoddy work which had to be known as the car was back 3 times.
- tire pressure sensor replaced, problem reappeared within 200 miles. 2nd trip this time to another shop, sensor was not initialized and programmed correctly when it was installed.
Not a single repair done correctly, some left with dangerous safety conditions , let alone on the first try.