Lexus of Winter Park

Dominic Crocetta

William Tijerina, Service Consultant, Lexus of Winter Park

William Tijerina

September 17, 2018

"Great car and even better service"

- seand123

Charles with Lexus of Winter Park was by far the best car sales associate we have ever dealt with. From the beginning, he was upfront and professional. Showed us our two car options like we were buying a million dollar car. Every detail was explained when he pulled both cars into the showroom. Making our decision was easy as he was honest about the pros and cons of each vehicle. Half of the reason we bought the car was because of Charles’ professionalism and honesty.

Charles Ream

September 14, 2018

"Very professional "

- Georgeng1

My service was unplanned so when I contacted Lexus Service I was concerned it would take some time to get an appointment. My concerns were not necessarily. I was accommodated right away even though the Labor day weekend was only 2 days away. The service was excellent. Joshua was my service contact and he kept me informed and up to date. All work was perfect. Thank you again Joshua and Lexus Service. George Grasso

Wayne Kerr
Other Employees : Joshua Montgomery

September 06, 2018

"Great service "

- Cnguyen74

Dominic Crocetta is an excellent employee at Lexus of Winter Park. He has never let me down and will always take time to help you out with any type of issues. He took great care of my car no flaws. He is a responsible man that will take care of anything, and will always take matters in his own hands. I would definitely recommend him for any type of services at Lexus of Winter Park.

Dominic Crocetta