Liberty Mazda

Jonathan Frederick

Internet Sales
4.2

May 20, 2018

"Brooke Watkins and Fred Dalton"

- mike and beverly

I feel compelled to write a glowing review about two of Liberty Madza employees Brooke Watkins and Fred Dalton. Brooke was amazing from the moment my wife and I met her. Her down to earth attitude and friendly demeanor, coupled with her extensive knowledge of the cars she sells, is truly impressive. Both of us felt extremely comfortable dealing with her from the get go. She was truly interested in us and what we wanted the whole experience to be. She is a remarkably valuable asset to your business! We ended up buying a Madza 6 touring edition. Fred Dalton is also an experienced and practiced employee of Liberty Madza who is equally adept at crunching numbers as he is accommodating. He guided us through the financial process carefully explaining all the fundamental steps that are required to complete in an easy way that was stress-free and easy to comprehend. These 2 employees exemplify what the car buying experience should be.

Brooke Watkins

May 18, 2018

"Certified 2015 Mazda3 Hatchback"

- FormerPriusDriver

Al is a character! I was in the market for a new (used) car after my Prius was totaled and went to test drive a Mazda3 hatchback. I had done a great deal of market research online (consumer reports, kelly blue book, cargurus.com, etc.), so I had a decent idea of what cars I was interested in and what I was prepared to pay. I wasn't necessarily thinking I would buy something that day, but after speaking with Al and telling him my budget, I was able to negotiate $1400 off the asking price of a 2015 Mazda3 s grand touring hatchback and ended up putting a deposit down that day! He was very communicative and made sure to follow up after I picked up my car to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Fred, the finance director, was also hugely helpful with finding me competitive financing options. He even advised me on how to get reimbursed for the extended warranty I had purchased on my former car--he really went above and beyod. Overall, my experience at Liberty Mazda was great. I would definitely recommend!

May 16, 2018

"An excellent experience"

- NewMazda6

My experience with Al was top notch. He was professional, organized, and informative without applying any pressure. Communication was excellent, and my new car was ready at the exact time he said it would be. No hesitation in recommending him to friends and family.

New 2018 Mazda CX-9, $38185