Liberty Mazda

Jim Samson, INTERNET SALES MANAGER, Liberty Mazda

Jim Samson

INTERNET SALES MANAGER

October 19, 2018

"Great experience, will be back again!"

- brianddani2018

We recently worked with Albert on a lease for a 2018 CX-9. The experience was easy and great. No pressure at all during the process. Albert was patient with us and the test drive was easy and very informative. He was very knowledgeable about the car, its features and options. When it came down to the business of the lease terms, Albert was easy to work with, and at no time did we feel pressured to make a decision we weren't comfortable with. Overall process was great and we would recommend Liberty and Albert to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

October 09, 2018

"Great Birthday Present"

- Captain Zissou

I worked with Jim Samson at the end of my lease to get into a new car. Jim was very helpful from the get-go and took the time to understand what was important to me (and what was not) and helped me pick out a great car and where I wanted to be on price. I picked up the car on my birthday and Jim had a cake ready to go when I picked up the car. Just an all around great, pressure free experience.

Jim Samson

September 27, 2018

"Never felt better about leasing a car "

- jptaylor789

My husband and I just leased a 2018 Mazda CX-5 and had a wonderful experience with Albert Blank who gave us a good deal on our RAV 4 trade-in and a fair month-to-month lease payment. The dealership in Wakefield is no-frills, which we liked, and the service was all around great. Besides his friendly demeanor and sense of humor, Albert was super helpful in sharing all of the resources available to us. He also spent nearly an hour showing us every feature of our car that we would have had read about eventually and getting our bluetooth set up (something brand new and most exciting to us). We love our new car and look forward to continuing to work with Albert and Liberty Mazda.

Used 2016 Honda Pilot, $28999