Liberty Mazda

81 Bay State Rd , Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880

319 Reviews of Liberty Mazda

August 07, 2018

"Professional and friendly service!!"

- ajs77

This was my first time buying a car at a dealership and the my experience was more than satisfying. Albert made my first time buying a car pressure free and easy. Al and the staff at Liberty Mazda are friendly, attentive, and informative, which made a very overwhelming experience seem a less stressful. I had a pleasure working with Al, he made sure when I left there lot with my new car I was happy and satisfied with my purchase. I would also like to thank Alex, Julie, and Mike for their help with the entire process. Liberty Mazda has a great team and I would recommend their dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car.

Alex Marangoni
Julie Campos
Michael Consoles

Liberty Mazda responded

Thank you very much for the positive words about Al Blank and our Sales Team!! Chris Gannett General Manager Liberty Mazda

August 02, 2018

"My experience at liberty Mazda "

- Indecisive vasikiki

my car shopping experience was unexpectedly pleasant. Our salesman Albert was knowledgeable and easy to work with as were the sales manger and finance director

Rafael Ventura
Chris Gannett

Liberty Mazda responded

Thanks for the 5 STAR REVIEW and great words for Albert!!!

July 31, 2018

"Great experience !"

- cait18

I really enjoyed working with Jim to buy my first car, he made everything very easy for me. Everyone at the dealership was very nice and the environment is very relaxed

Jim Samson

Liberty Mazda responded

Dear Cait18, thanks for the awesome 5 STAR REVIEW for Jim Samson!!! Chris Gannett General Manager Liberty Mazda

July 30, 2018

"Great experience! "

- VictoriaHolland

Overall, my experience working with Kristen to find a car that fit my needs/wants was amazing. She is very personable and made herself available throughout the entire process (and even after the purchase) to answer any questions or concerns. I enjoyed working with Kristen because I did not feel as though she was just trying to sell me a car but instead she made me feel comfortable throughout the process. The team at Liberty Mazda is great! After my purchase, Mike and Al made sure I was happy with the deal and showed me the small details of how my car operated. I would highly recommend Liberty Mazda to people thinking of purchasing a new or used car!

Michael Consoles
July 28, 2018

"Great personal experience"

- bah

Kristen was very personable and from the moment I began working with her she was prioritizing my wants and needs over up-selling features. She was very easy to get in touch throughout the time I was planning the purchase and patient with my many phone calls and questions. She got me all the features in the car I wanted at a very reasonable price and without having to pay for extra things I didn't need.

Julie Campos
Fred Henderson
July 27, 2018

"ABSOLUTELY AN AWESOME & WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE"

- Elaine

I stepped into this dealership at the end of the day. I had gone to two other dealerships that same day. I was done with this whole experience. Until I met Kristen. You know that commercial "shop us last"?, well you should skip all that and "shop Liberty first". You will not be disappointed. Kristen saw how frazzled I was and was extremely friendly and immediately put me at ease. She took me out in exactly the Jeep that I had gone to see, with no appointment by the way. She was personable, experienced and professional. She knew of my concerns and addressed each one with a smile and consideration. I have never met a sales associate so kind, reasonable and fair. However, the mayor of Liberty (Jimmy) was a bit of a grouch, haha. I'm actually just kidding! He was ok :). When I sat with Fred, the finance wizard, he made me feel that anything could be done, and he did it. And Fred processed my loan package with such grace and ease, I was WOWed! My overall experience with Liberty was something anyone looking for a vehicle should absolutely experience first hand. Oh, and by the way, these people are so nice that Kristen herself came to my work to pick me up and bring me to my new Jeep. And tied Birthday, yes Birthday balloons to my new Jeep! Such a nice Surprise :) I cannot say enough about this group. THEY ARE FABULOUS! Love them, Love them, Love them.

July 26, 2018

"Awesome great dealership "

- jewelsupply07

Brooke helped me get the car I needed let me test drive it and made me feel comfortable, other staff there were also very helpful if I’m still living in Massachusetts when I need next car I will def be going back too Liberty Mazda!!

Jimmy Suprenant
Brooke Watkins

"Loved Liberty Mazda ! "

- Adriana523

I worked with Al Blank at Liberty Mazda and my overall experience was wonderful. Al made the whole process of purchasing a new vehicle very easy and he was a pleasure to work with!

July 26, 2018

"Friendly, helpful and patient"

- Jmac

Kristen is energetic and serves her clients with enthusiasm. She is patient and helpful in explaining the details and helped me reach a decision. I highly recommend her!

July 25, 2018

"Friendly Service"

- mazda

Al and his team were very helpful and professional in selling us our first car. We had been to various Mazda dealerships around Boston and found this team the most welcoming. I highly recommend Liberty Mazda.

Chris Gannett