Liccardi Ford Lincoln

BDC Manager

September 16, 2018

"Great service!"

- Almez

Brought my 2012 focus in for an oil change, Alberto in service greeted me very polite and professional . I was told I needed a 60 thousand miles service . Alberto helped me out with the bill and showed me it's not all about money it's about helping the customer service there vehicle even got my car washed without asking ..There's a big change in the service department and I'm happy,even the coffee and muffins were offered . I will be returning for service at liccardi Ford keep up the good work and great service!

Alberto Gomez

September 13, 2018

"Awesome Customer Services"

- One Satisfied Customer

I brought my Ford Explorer in for services due to someone sold my driver side mirror. Although, I was not happy with the price. I was very pleased with the customer services. The receptionist was very pleasant and greeted me with a warm hearted smile. She directed me to the services department before I was able to leave a gentlemen came out of his office an introduced his self as the new director. Mr. Robert Ventura greeted everyone who was waiting for services with a warm smile and a friendly hand shake. I have purchased many cars from Liccardi and never once meet such a amazing person and team of awesome people. I want to thank Jeremy for taking the time out to installed the mirror after hours and Robert Ventura thank you for your hospitality. Great Job!!! Keep being amazing. Vivian Green

Jeremy, Robert Ventura,receptionist, parts supervisor, parts workers, sale department

July 16, 2018

"Worst experience ever "

- 19810621gjx

I Had transmission fluid leak and failed around Liccardi so towed it there for fixing the problem. They charged me $1800 to fix it and I paid it. Two days later, it leaked again and I had to send it back to fix the leaking again! Two days later, they called me and asked me to pick up the car because they fix it. I got the key and start the car with air condition, however, it gives me super hot air! I drove about 10 mins, but it still hot air! I took it back and they told me they forgot to refill the Freon after empty it! Outside is over 90 F! I am still waiting them to fill the Freon, but really disappointed! Should never stopped at Liccardi! Learn my lesson please!

Diane Estrella
3.0

• Free Loaner Cars (Subject To Availability)
Liccardi Ford Lincoln, Watchung, NJ, 07069