Lindsay Volvo Cars of Alexandria

Craig Izes

Keith  Carpenter , Finance Manager , Lindsay Volvo Cars of Alexandria

Keith Carpenter

February 15, 2019

"Fabulous experience! Welcoming, patient staff."

- me2movement

The dealership was clean, bright and welcoming! I worked closely with Dionte McFadden and Markell Robinson; top notch professionals. They were wonderful, knowledgeable and patient. They delivered above and beyond what I expected. I will recommend both the dealership and the XC90 to everyone! It is a pristine vehicle!

Other Employees : Markell Robinson

January 29, 2019

"Worth the trip for an out of town buyer"

- mlamberson

I saw a vehicle I was interested in online, but I live over 2 hours away. I inquired about the vehicle and Kelvin Fuentes took my call. In order to help me get a better feel for the car, he went out and shot a video of it from all sides and the interior, even taking the time to show me the scratches in detail. I decided I was interested, so I took the train up to the dealership. Kelvin met me at the station with the car I was interested in and let me drive back to the dealership. The car was exactly as Kelvin described, so I purchased it. Carlos from finance did the paperwork and he was really helpful too. I was using an out of town credit union to finance my purchase and Carlos made sure everything was taken care of. Next time I need a car, I'm calling Kelvin and getting back on the train.

Kelvin Fuentes
Other Employees : Carlos (Finance Dept.)

January 21, 2019

"Absolute Professionals"

- Annie

I was delighted with Dionte McFadden and all individuals that I worked with at Lindsay. Each totally focused on my needs and fully addressed my questions and provided thoughtful guidance. A particular shout-out goes to Dionte McFadden, sales consultant, for the time he gave me for lessons in the car systems and technology. He is an outstanding representative for Volvo. He is highly competent, knowledgeable, and patient.