Linwood Motors

Gerald Walters

November 15, 2017

"Excellent"

- dhrottmann Verified Customer

Linwood was professional and made the buying process so easy! Highly recommend if you are in the market for a new/used car. Our daughter is extremely happy with her car. They were very good with the follow-up and making sure everything was taken care of.

Other Employees : Scott nordman

November 14, 2017

"SantaFe44"

- robertolutin1285545 Verified Customer

I had a wonderful experience at Linwood. Josh and Jonathan were a pleasure to deal with. I would reccommend Linwood to anyone looking to buy a new Hyundai.

Other Employees : Jonathan Howard

October 30, 2017

"Top notch"

- mmorris1184

I came in for an oil change and tire rotation on a Santa Fe I purchased from linwood about a year and a half earlier. The service tech said it would be about 45 minutes so instead of reading a magazine I decided to stretch my legs... I noticed a sonata on the lot and went up front and Mr. Scott took great care of me. I don't like to be hounded when I go to car lots because it makes me feel pressured. A quick test drive and a few signatures later I was out the door in a very nice new car! Scott and the crew made me feel comfortable and I will definitely be dealing with them in the future! Top notch in my opinion.

Jonathan Howard