Lipton Toyota

s Traxler

November 18, 2018

"Very great well done "

- Frankie

I have very great time with the sales man he explains everything that I should know I have already recommended few of my friends to my sales man

m BelMokhtar

November 17, 2018

"Recall and routine maintenance "

- EcoSusan

Their check in is efficient which is critical at a super busy shop. The shuttle drivers are personable and run on time. The service liaison communicates well and is helpful. My favorite service out of three I’ve tried.

Harry Smith
Other Employees : Shuttle drivers were great on 11/14

November 14, 2018

"Love the Service Department!!"

- BiancaP0625

Pros: My car had 2 manufacturer's defects that were dangerous so I came in to Lipton Toyota to get them fixed. As soon as I got there they immediately greeted me and took my car. They told me about the free donuts and coffee inside as well as offered me a ride back home since the repair was going to take a couple hours. Very courteous and friendly people. Hunter was the young man responsible for fixing the car and he was great. They even washed my car for me! Cons: The only reason I am giving it 4 stars are because of the Salesmen. I have been receiving nonstop emails and phone calls from different sellers telling me they want to buy my car and also that the car I was interested in is still available. While I am at the dealership I get approached by like 3 men trying to get me to buy a car. That made me uncomfortable.

Hunter Mila