Lithia Chevrolet of Redding

73 Reviews of Lithia Chevrolet of Redding

November 13, 2018

"Great"

- Annaz1

When ever I take my car there I never have problems. Will helps me when I always take my car there. He's been exceptionally great.

William Forbes
Nov 14, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

Thank you, Annaz1! We're glad Will exceeded your expectations!

November 01, 2018

"fuse went out"

- Jeff

I went to the service department about a blown fuse. I part in the service space and went into the office.I told the service scheduler the problem and he said I would have to leave my truck for 2 to 4 hours. to investigate. I told him it was only a blown fuse. I told him I need my truck for work and could not leave it he would not budge. I left in a huff. I called back to talk to the service manager and it went straight to voice mail I left my number and called a second time to make sure he got the message He never bothered to call me back after 2 days. Their customer service is bad. I have had other issues but that was the worst.

William Forbes
Nov 02, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

We are really sorry to hear about your bad experience, Jeff. We appreciate your feedback - and we will work to incorporate your feedback in the future.. Please contact us at (877) 826-5557 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

October 28, 2018

"Ease of service "

- Author14

I went in not expecting to buy a car- just look. But the sales team made it so easy to test drive and negotiate a price that I walked away incredibly satisfied with a car I love.

Charles Whitmore
Oct 29, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

Thank you, Author14! We're glad we could help you find a car you love! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

September 24, 2018

"Oil Change"

- Chief

My truck was in and out in less than an hour and everyone was professional and like talking with family. That means a lot when you are just waiting around to go back home, helps pass the time.

Christopher Wilson
Other Employees : Jay Benton
Sep 24, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

Thank you! We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction! We hope to see you again!

September 20, 2018

"Amazingly awesome "

- Rwalker

Are sales man is the best called us back immediately e mailed us for all that we needed in a amazing time span I could not ask for a better sales associate then mark weaker

Sep 21, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

Thank you, Rwalker! We're happy to know Mark was so amazing and helpful. Let us know if you need anything else!

July 23, 2018

"Car Required Warranty Work"

- jay1

I was notified by letter my 2015 ZO6 might have a fuel leak . I felt this might explain the gasoline fumes in my garage so a call was placed to the dealer. After some confusion an appointment was arraged and the repars were made. I was very pleased with the final outcome and the interactions I had with the service consultant and the service manager. Since the new service manager (Matt) has taken control of the service department I have noticed a huge positive change in the operation at Lithia Chevrolet of Reddings service operation!

Jul 23, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

Thank you, Jay! We're glad we could be of service. If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out!

July 12, 2018

"Efficient"

- Califive

Mark was great to work with and so was Steve. The purchase process was quick. I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour.

Jul 13, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

Thank you, Califive! We're glad to know our team was so supportive during your visit. We hope to see you again!

May 06, 2018

"Mark Wecker made easy"

- Gary909131

Mark made it easy for me to purchase the chevy cruze. He was great in working with me to get it done. It was a leased car. I paid it off.

May 07, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

We are so glad to hear that, Gary. We think Mark is pretty great as well. Be sure to reach out to us with any other vehicle needs.

April 08, 2018

"Amazing care"

- Larry Adams

Best customer service ever. Anytime we’ve needed help with any matter the staff has gone out of its way to be of service! The entire journey choosing our new truck has been exceptional.

Luis Ponciano
Other Employees : Scott in sales and Adam in service, both have given excellent service.
Apr 09, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

Thanks, Larry! We're glad we could exceed your expectations! If you need anything else, let us know!

March 01, 2018

"Great service"

- Paul L Woodard

Lithia Chevrolet in Redding California is a top notch dealership with excellent service. Trust the professionals here to take great care of all your vehicles!

Adam Noble
Mar 01, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

Thank you so much, Paul! We strive for excellent service and are happy to see your feedback.