Lithia Chevrolet of Redding

69 Reviews of Lithia Chevrolet of Redding

September 20, 2018

"Amazingly awesome "

- Rwalker

Are sales man is the best called us back immediately e mailed us for all that we needed in a amazing time span I could not ask for a better sales associate then mark weaker

July 23, 2018

"Car Required Warranty Work"

- jay1

I was notified by letter my 2015 ZO6 might have a fuel leak . I felt this might explain the gasoline fumes in my garage so a call was placed to the dealer. After some confusion an appointment was arraged and the repars were made. I was very pleased with the final outcome and the interactions I had with the service consultant and the service manager. Since the new service manager (Matt) has taken control of the service department I have noticed a huge positive change in the operation at Lithia Chevrolet of Reddings service operation!

Mathew Goodwin
Jul 23, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

Thank you, Jay! We're glad we could be of service. If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out!

July 12, 2018

"Efficient"

- Califive

Mark was great to work with and so was Steve. The purchase process was quick. I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour.

Jul 13, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

Thank you, Califive! We're glad to know our team was so supportive during your visit. We hope to see you again!

May 06, 2018

"Mark Wecker made easy"

- Gary909131

Mark made it easy for me to purchase the chevy cruze. He was great in working with me to get it done. It was a leased car. I paid it off.

May 07, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

We are so glad to hear that, Gary. We think Mark is pretty great as well. Be sure to reach out to us with any other vehicle needs.

April 08, 2018

"Amazing care"

- Larry Adams

Best customer service ever. Anytime we’ve needed help with any matter the staff has gone out of its way to be of service! The entire journey choosing our new truck has been exceptional.

Luis Ponciano
Other Employees : Scott in sales and Adam in service, both have given excellent service.
Apr 09, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

Thanks, Larry! We're glad we could exceed your expectations! If you need anything else, let us know!

March 01, 2018

"Great service"

- Paul L Woodard

Lithia Chevrolet in Redding California is a top notch dealership with excellent service. Trust the professionals here to take great care of all your vehicles!

Adam Noble
Mar 01, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

Thank you so much, Paul! We strive for excellent service and are happy to see your feedback.

February 10, 2018

"Could not have asked for a better team"

- ty.hoag

*WARNING* Long Review (I'll try to make it short) My wife and I recently purchased a 2018 Chevy Equinox from Lithia. Our sales rep Chris was awesome, he made us feel very comfortable and was a pleasure to talk to. He was very knowledgeable and answered every question we had. The purchase was smooth and the deal was even better. So you can imagine our surprise, when our brand new Equinox broke down on the side of the road with only 24 miles on the odometer. This event occurring not 20 minutes after the final signing and handshakes. (This is not a negative comment, just explaining the situation) After this event, the team at Lithia went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of. My wife was given a vehicle while the service team looked into the issue. After speaking to our Sales rep Chris and the Assistant General Manager, also Chris, they decided to put us into another Equinox. We are both very happy with the vehicle and very happy with how we were treated at Lithia. I couldn't think of anywhere else to recommend a friend or family member to purchase a vehicle. Lithia Chevrolet of Redding has earned two very loyal customers or years to come. Thank you to Chris Ryan and Chris Wilson from sales for handling the whole situation so well and setting us up with the new Equinox. I would also like to thank the Service Writer William Forbes for keeping us informed of what was going on with the original Equinox, and finally Steve Burgess for handling paperwork for two vehicles when we only actually purchased one. Ty & Lyndsay Hoag

Christopher Ryan
William Forbes
Christopher Wilson
Feb 12, 2018 -

Lithia Chevrolet of Redding responded

Ty & Lyndsay, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

December 23, 2017

"made another good deal"

- Buck

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased through Lithia and its been a good experience every time. Their service staff has always tried to take care of me when needed.

Tom Lee
Mathew Goodwin
December 13, 2017

""Good experience""

- Silverado 17

Appreciate the convenience of scheduling a service appointment online. Chris took care of all our needs in a prompt,friendly and professional manner. It was our first service visit and we will be back!

December 10, 2017

"Warranty work"

- B

A piece of trim had one of its anchor points break loose behind the driver headlight. The issue was addressed promptly, and without any hassle whatsoever.