Lithia Chrysler Jeep of Reno

342 Reviews of Lithia Chrysler Jeep of Reno

July 18, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- DRM

I just bought a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and the sales team could not have been more pleasant to deal with. I worked with Tony and Ruben who did everything in their power to make my experience pleasant and quick. Ruben made sure that I knew everything about me Jeep and patiently went over any questions I had. Tony listened to me and went out of his way to help me buy the Jeep of my dreams. They both have extended every courtesy to me and made sure that Reno Jeep gave the me the best possible buying experience I have ever had. I had to take my new Jeep in for service and Charles was quick to help me, informative and courteous. Again, 5 stars all the way around.

Ruben Camarena
Anthony Moore
Jul 18, 2018 -

Lithia Chrysler Jeep of Reno responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this awesome review! We are so happy to read that you found our staff to be helpful during your visit! See you next time!

July 14, 2018

"Fantastic Customer Service "

- Jeep123

When I arrived at the service center I was greeted immediately. Robert went to get the information for my car and another gentleman who saw me waiting immediately asked if he could assist me. Robert told me that it would take about an hour and a half for what needed to be done and it was completed in under an hour. He addressed all the concerns that I had for my vehicle and still had me out of the shop in a timely manner. They provided great service and they were al very friendly.

Jul 17, 2018 -

Lithia Chrysler Jeep of Reno responded

We're so glad that we could provide you with a pleasant experience! Come see us again for any of your automotive needs!

July 10, 2018

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

- JandGSterling

It has always been a pleasure to work with Bob and Nick. They treat us right and know we will be back because of their service.

Nick Peele

"Service "

- hrcshrampa

I was completely satisfied my service. The service department got me in and out in a very timely manner. The waiting room was clean and comfortable.

"Service"

- VWEAVER1

I always bring my Aspen in for oil changes and tire rotations. Robert (Bob) is always very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Excellent customer service in a very friendly atmosphere.

"Very pleased"

- jfloyd1st

Mr Sebastian has always taken good care of my vehicles for years, Very pleasant to deal with, and always able to get me in when needed, even on short notices.

July 03, 2018

"Great Service"

- Berin0630

The service here was a refreshing experience when it comes to dealerships. Kent handled my warranty service perfectly! I drive a ram and refuse to take it to Reno Dodge because their service department is atrocious! Kent went above and beyond to ensure I’d have my rig back as soon as possible. I will definitely be back.

Kent Scott
July 02, 2018

"Great customer service"

- jeep9720

I had an appointment for an issue with my lift gate on my Jeep Liberty. My vehicle was taken right in and I was out within an hour as it only ended up being a loose cable. The service staff are always very professional and efficient, and I highly recommend Lithia Jeep for vehicle service.

July 02, 2018

"You guys were able to do the impossible. And you assisted me"

- Goddess53

Every one involved assisted me in a joint effort. I am not the easiest customer financially yet you guys were able to get me the auto of my dreams. Thank-you!!

Robert Black
Dana Silva
June 27, 2018

"We bought 2 new cars and we love them!"

- chandler16

My husband and I ended up getting two new cars. Our sales guys were great they helped us get the payments that we wanted and helped us find the cars that fit us the best and what we were looking for! We are so happy that we ended up going here!

Robert Black