Lithia Ford of Missoula

Sales Professional

October 20, 2018

"Quick and easy"

- Littleleno

Very good dealership to work with. You guys did everything that I expected to be done. Eric is hands down the best person I have ever dealt with when purchasing a new vehicle.

Eric Tomaszewski

October 12, 2018

"Above ad Beyond"

- Jewlz

Mark was my service rep and he did an outstanding job. Kept me apprised of their progress and accommodated my vehicle needs. Excellent service and support.

Mark Gaunt
Greg Anderson

October 12, 2018

"Great Buying Experience"

- Lisa

My overall experience with Lithia Ford was a great one. I felt that I was being listened to and not rushed into a fast decision. I had a follow-up call by Andrea to see how I was enjoying my new truck and felt that was a nice touch. I will definitely buy from Lithia Ford again the future.

Andrea Holland