Lithia Subaru of Oregon City

Internet Sales Manager

November 13, 2017

"Great experience "

- Elliee94

My husband and I finally got our dream car with the help of Kiki. She was so helpful and made us so comfortable with buying our first new car. Kiki and DK helped us figure out a price we were comfortable with and still get the exact car we wanted.

David Killion

November 13, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- Spencer Kelly

This was my first time every buying a brand new car. Kiki made my experience so simple, fun and easy. She was willing to negotiate with me and helped me buy a car that I really love! She was totally trustworthy and I felt like I could actually believe what she was saying to me, which is rare with car salespersons. I would buy another car from her in a heartbeat!

November 11, 2017

"Great experience"

- janny0909

It was an amazing experience purchasing a new car from Lithia Subaru. I was initially referred to Lithia Subaru dealership and was connected with internet salesmen, Patricio Soler, over the phone. Patricio is very knowledgeable about the car and helpful to work with. I did not feel pressure into getting something that I didn't want. I ended up purchasing the car that I like from them. So I would highly recommended Patricio if you are looking into getting a vehicle.

Patricio Soler