Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Lodi Toyota

Moe Jaradat

February 12, 2019

"Follow Up Failure"

- josemrivas

I left several messages for this person and didn’t hear back from him for two weeks. I had person that answered the fine put a post it note in his computer monitor and still didn’t get a call back for two weeks. Was he on vacation? Who knows but everyone I left a message for him assured me he would call me back.

October 26, 2018

"Dishonest and Deceitful Salesman"

- DrG

Purchasing a car is difficult enough let alone being lied to and mislead. This was exactly my experience at this dealership. I had visited this dealership a few years ago when I was in the market to buy a new Toyota Sienna. I took a test drive in the Sienna and sat down with the sales person at the time. There was a very weird vibe at this dealership, no many customers and the sales people were very pushy. So I passed on the deal and bought a car at the Livermore Toyota dealership. Fast forward now and this is a few months ago. Made contact with the internet fleet manager Christopher Paez. We test drove the car a Toyota Prius and I told him my only reason for buying this car would be to drive in the carpool lane so I needed a new Carpool lane sticker. Of course he said there would be no problem. The only issue was that I had a trade in which he gave me about $3k under KBB value. Mo the floor manager said because the vehicle has high miles on it that I would never see this car back on their lot and they would have to send it to the auction. You can look right now at the Lexus which they are selling for $8k over the trade in price. Yes, they bought it from me for $10k and are reselling it for $18k. Unbelievable right? Not only did they screw me on the trade, but as an insult and lie they are reselling the car for.a huge profit. But wait it gets better. Mo comes out and puts down the numbers, they rush me into the finance department and have me sign the contract very quickly. Little did I know they were charging me a higher percentage rate that I was unaware of. The next day I reviewed the contract and they were charging me double my percentage rate I normally would receive. My credit score was 780 which is good enough to get a good rate, usually 1-3% and they were giving me 6%. Of course I thought this was a mistake so I contacted Chris. Nope, this is what they wanted to charge me. I felt like just returning the car and getting me other car back, but decided to just move on it wasn't worth it. It gets better...so I submit my paperwork to the DMV to get my decal. It turns out that this car already was issued a carpool sticker in 2015 and does not qualify for a new decal and of course expires in 1/2019. Again another lie that could have been avoided, they were just so desperate to sell me this car. Anyways they have truly lived up to the reputation of a used car salesman. It's really sad to think that this person was in law enforcement, those who you count on and trust with our lives would stoop down so low just to sell cars at any rate. I would never recommend anyone to visit or do business with this dealership!

Other Employees : Christopher Paez

August 24, 2018

"Great service"

- Ztram

She was very knowledgeable and polite. Took all the time I needed, and went above and beyond to try to get the deal acrossed the line. I would definitely recommend seeing her if you are looking for a new car.

Krystina Britt