Lokey Motor Company

19820 US Highway 19 N, Clearwater, Florida 33764

157 Reviews of Lokey Motor Company

November 01, 2017

"Condescending & Calls people a liar "

- Ross Berling

Worked with Rick on a used CPO Mercedes. Thought he was going to be straight shooter and easy to deal with salesperson, until we showed up on the lot. Started talking about the car and pricing and he became combative about if they could do any better on the price and I came from 1:30 away for this car, so I was really trying to go home with the car. When we asked about a possible discount if we purchased this used vehicle for my MIL and then a new GLS 450 for my wife if there was anything better they could do on the price. He said "what do you mean anything we can do? Why would we do any better?" Well I dont know Rick....maybe because we are purchasing another $80k car from you and that there may be incentive to work together. He then proceeded to trump his own rudeness in relation to the other deal we were deciding about by saying "And honestly, I don't believe that you even have another deal or that the other deal exists at all." So I handed the keys to the used car back to him and said we wont be purchasing this car from you since you have decided to question our integrity and call me a liar. I had already offered to show them the sales sheet for proof in order to negotiate the deal. As we were walking to our car he proceeded to yell that he didnt call us a liar, just that he didn't believe there was another deal. I have never been spoken to by another Mercedes dealer or any car dealer before like that. So great job Rick on your sales technique...it only solidified me purchasing from MB of Wesley Chapel!

Rick Brandstetter
Nov 07, 2017 -

Lokey Motor Company responded

We are sorry your experience with our pre-owned department was not what you expected. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail and customer service, and we regret that we missed the mark. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our Pre-Owned Manger at 727-530-1661.

October 16, 2017

"Dealership that cares..."

- judy512

I drive 80 miles and pass several other dealerships in order to deal with this group of professionals and have never been disappointed. My second purchase and will continue...

Jason Good
Nicole Quezada
Oct 17, 2017 -

Lokey Motor Company responded

Thank you for such a positive review! We appreciate your business and loyalty!

August 30, 2017

"Great experience. "

- Happy Customer

This is the second time I purchase a car from this location and specifically from Russel. The service and expertise are above standard. The entire team aims to exceed the customer's expectations.

Aug 31, 2017 -

Lokey Motor Company responded

Thank you for your business. We are glad Russel was able to help exceed your expectations once again!

August 29, 2017

"Dealership that goes the extra mile."

- Mercedes guy 1961

This dealership focuses on the customer and the customer experience, have purchased 4 Mercedes and everything from buying to service is a pleasure. Will definitely purchase from them again.

Dan Polen
Aug 29, 2017 -

Lokey Motor Company responded

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business!

August 29, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Debra

A great experience with Russ and the Lokey team! Going from one lease into another was painless. They really respected my time and made me feel so welcome during the entire process. This is definitely a no hassle, honest and very respectful team that I would highly recommend.

John Sauer
Aug 29, 2017 -

Lokey Motor Company responded

Thank you for your review of our dealership and for sharing your experience.

July 15, 2017

"Russel Rocks!!!"

- SaltyGal

I have to thank Russel Bauer for being very patient with me throughout my car search! I really wasn't ready to get rid of my old Benz but it was time. I went to a few other dealerships to test drive other brands but some of the so-called dealerships that advertise great customer service failed to deliver. Russel never once said to me that he couldn't make time for me nor did he rush me to make a decision. Russel sets the bar for car sales professionals! If you are looking for top notch customer service and professionalism, Russel is your guy!

Jul 17, 2017 -

Lokey Motor Company responded

Thank you for sharing about your experience with Russ Bauer. We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz!

June 13, 2017

"Wonderful experience! Great customer service. "

- Arias S.

This was my very first time leasing a vehicle and it was my first Mercedes-Benz! They made this a wonderful and memorable experience. This may not be a big deal for most dealers and buyers but this was something I've been dreaming about for years, and finally I got my first Benz. After this, I am converted forever and will probably be loyal to this brand for life. Thanks for making this experience a positive one, and for taking the time to answer all of my (and my boyfriend's) many questions. I would recommend this dealership to anyone if they're wanting a no hassle, honest, and friendly team!

Wes Crane
Marc Sexton
Jun 14, 2017 -

Lokey Motor Company responded

Thank you Arias S. for taking the time to share your experience! Again welcome to Mercedes-Benz! W are thrilled to hear that you are forever converted! Our customers are family!

June 08, 2017

"What a wonderful car-buying experience!"

- LS

My wife and I decided to see if we can find a good Memorial Day sale for a car since my Audi lease was almost finished. Thank goodness we decided to check Mercedes deals. We worked with the best salesperson ever, Sandy Ammerman. We've been buying cars with Sandy for more years than I care to admit. Anyway, as luck would have it, she had exactly what I was looking for (GLE) on the lot and it was a demo (which is almost never available). Sandy worked very hard to creatively make sure I got every possible discount to insure that we got the most for our money. It really was the best no-haggle price offer ever. She did such a great job, we decided to purchase a new car for my wife too while we were at it. (a two-fer!) Nicole Quezada, the sales manager, was involved and supportive and was very helpful throughout the experience. Karen Williams was wonderful at making the financials work and preparing all the paperwork. It was as quick and painless as it can be. You can ask her anything and she'll patiently explain and clarify the documentation and applications for you in a snap. Super organized, quick, efficient and alot of fun too! I've been buying cars for a long time and this was the quickest and easiest purchase I've ever made. Its the best best dealership selling the best cars. I highly recommend Sandy and the folks at Lokey! Forget the stress of car buying and let them make you feel like family!

Sandy Ammerman
Nicole Quezada
Jun 08, 2017 -

Lokey Motor Company responded

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy that these fine ladies that work at Lokey Motor Company were able to once again make your Mercedes-Benz experience a remarkable one. Enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz!

June 07, 2017

"My first Mercedes-Benz"

- my first Mercedes

I was referred to Sandra Ammerman by neighbors who have two Mercedes and recommended I speak with her about the new GLC 300. She was extremely knowledgeable about this new cross over and explained to me the options available that would suit my needs. She also went through financing versus leasing. After spending about 30-45min with her, I decided to trade in my Kia Optima for the new Mercedes. She made the transition seamless. She researched the availability of the color and options I wanted on the car, and confirmed the hold on the one coming in from Germany, since none were available in the states. When I first started discussing the car with her, I had not intended to make a purchase that day, since it was all new to me, but her professionalism and knowledge convinced me that it was the time and the right thing to do on that day. I'm absolutely thrilled with the car and her assistance.

Sandy Ammerman
Tanya McKenney
John Sauer
Jun 07, 2017 -

Lokey Motor Company responded

Thank you for your review and welcome to the Mercedes-Benz family! We appreciate your business!

May 31, 2017

"New E300 purchase"

- Bchia1234

Being a customer of Lokey Mercedes since the early 90's, allows me to state that working with true professionals like Mark Sexton and Russel Bauer is what keeps me coming back to the dealership. The experience has always been a pleasant no pressure process. I'll be looking forward to my next vehicle purchase with these fine gentlemen.

Marc Sexton
Jun 01, 2017 -

Lokey Motor Company responded

On behalf of Mark and Russel thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled you have been our customer for so long! We hope to make our customers ones for life!