Longmont Ford

Internet

December 17, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Cj31016

I knew what I wanted when I walked in the dealership, and everyone from the receptionist, to Brent, and all the other staff that played a part were down to Earth, friendly, and left me wishing I could come back and buy another vehicle just to go through the experience again. Highly recommended, and will be the only Ford dealership I go to from now on.

Brent Rogers

December 17, 2017

"Overall Great Experience "

- Blake

Both Greg and Curt were wonderful to work with. They made the entire buying experience stress free and enjoyable. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Greg Milczuk
Curt Abernatha

December 16, 2017

"Good experience "

- JClesi00

Overall, I had a good experience. Greg, my sales consultant, did a great job of showing me only vehicles I was interested in and did not pressure me at all. The selection of used F150s was pretty good. Finance did an adequate job, as well, although I am not completely satisfied that I got the best rate, initially. With a credit score of over 800, I feel that a 3.7% APR loan is a little high. I would recommend this dealership.

Greg Milczuk