Loren Hyundai

David Choi

April 23, 2018

"Fantastic service!"

- pelletier,cindy57

I was looking for a specific car online and Dan Meegan contacted me with the exact car I wanted. It was a great price. The service he and sales woman Dorota Mol gave was exceptional. They went above and beyond to help me. Very honest, and friendly. I highly recommend this dealership!

Other Employees : Dorota Mol

April 16, 2018

"Amazing relief"

- Mari789

I wasn’t expecting to get such wonderful results. I was stuck in a bad situation with a car previously bought in difficult circumstances. Tom and Dan were able to work out a deal for me that makes me feel like I can breathe. My monthly payment isn’t that much different than it was, but my car is definitely worth the price now. I feel safe in this new car and confident I made a good decision.

Other Employees : Tom McHugh

April 11, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Alexchicago

I visited the Dealership today. Was very impressed with honest and courteous sales people. Napleton just bought this place and I m sure it will get even better. I wish them good luck!!

New 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe