Loren Hyundai

Dan Meegan

January 04, 2018

"Amazing experience! "

- ElantraGirl2018

Bought my car yesterday. Everyone in this Dealership is amazing. The whole experience from Online perusing, prequalifying and to driving off with my brand new car. I had general idea of what I wanted in the end they got me more car for my money!

Dan Meegan
Lisa Archibald
Other Employees : Mike Helfand Jeff Rezman

January 03, 2018

"Happy with the service"

- phoenix2510

I just got i new car yesterday, and I love it so much. Thank you Loren Dealership is working hard to get it for me. Great service.

David Choi
Other Employees : Jeff Rezman

January 01, 2018

"Very poor service"

- Dan

Do NOT buy an auto here. I did. Huge mistake. All they want is the sale. 15 months into it, I needed warranty service on a relatively simple matter, but their service dept made an error and made me responsible for the cost. None if the managers would return an email or a call. Their service is horrible. They drop you like a rock once the initial sale is made. I love Hyundai, but this dealership is terrible. Sticking with the Hyundai brand, but won't go to this dealership ever again.

Dan