Lou Fusz Mazda

Zach Higdon

July 21, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- Janie B

Chuck was awesome. I was very indecisive and he allowed me to test drive several cars. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. He even took care of taking my leased car back to Plaza Motors, so I was able to drive off in my new car.

Chuck Hestand
Cory Laneman

July 21, 2018

"Used car tune-up"

- kfouch11

I recently bought a used 2014 Mazda CX-5. I needed to have a few things serviced on my vehicle. The staff was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and very efficient. Great experience at the service center. I was also given a 2017 Mazda CX-5 rental which was awesome :)

Jake Degenhardt
Aneesa Majid
Other Employees : I don't know last names, Jake and there was a red head in the service department that isn't pictured above

July 19, 2018

"Service is King"

- EurophileinStL

Mike Salazar was extremely helpful from the moment I walked in the door. My last car was lost in a flooded out underground garage. I was stressed out about getting another car. Mike made the whole process as easy as possible for me. I love my new Mazda 3!! Thanks Mike for taking the the time to even train me on the features of touch screen. Highly recommend him !!

Mike Salazar