Love PreOwned AutoCenter

James Ludlum

Tim Jordan, Sales Consultant, Love PreOwned AutoCenter

Tim Jordan

October 11, 2017

"Great Service and No pressure "

- Leonel Vasquez

This dealership showed class and resilience. I never felt pressured to make a buy at any point. My sale was carefully calculated. I felt happy and satisfied.

Tim Jordan

September 30, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Bearbarr

Rochelle was awesome to work with! Very knowledgeable and patient! Everyone involved in the process was extremely helpful! Love Preowned went above and beyond to make us happy! We will definitely recommend Love Preowned to our family and friends!! Thank you so much. We love our new SUV!!!

September 29, 2017

"Make sure you see Rachelle "

- Valbbynavy

Rachelle was really nice and great to work with in buying my car! I recommend seeing her! She even helped me clean out my old car and stayed late on two nights to help

Used 2014 Ram 3500, $41980