Lugoff Toyota

Ralph Harper, Used Car Floor Manager, Lugoff Toyota

Ralph Harper

Used Car Floor Manager

September 25, 2018

"First Tundra Purchase was a Fabulous Experience"

- Mmcmasters3

My husband and I have been internet shopping for him a used but new truck to us, for over a month. We've been bated to drive miles for a vehicle that was already sold or not what photos depicted. Dealers who were not accommodating or misleading. This was so not the case at Lugoff Toyota. Mr. Darius Brown our sales man was extremely professional, patient with me and my husband. We are not the easiest people to sell to but we walked out pleased with our deal, the service and the respect given to us..

Tyrone Davis
Cody DeBruhl

September 24, 2018

"9/24/18"

- JAZ93

Thanks to Darius at Lugoff Toyota for going the extra mile to make sure I got everything that I wanted in my new vehicle! He’s very kind & professional.

September 24, 2018

"I love my new Rav4. "

- SharonM

Darius Brown was a great sales person. The overall experience was great. I'm so excited about my new vehicle! I feel like I got a very good deal. Thank you Lugoff Toyota for making my experience a good one!

Ralph Harper