Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Michael Berkowicz, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Lundgren Honda of Auburn

Michael Berkowicz

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 15, 2018

"My deal was honored days later"

- R300602768g

I had a great experience. Najib helped me make the best decision for me. He worked with me for hours coming to a deal I could go home happy with. I needed a couple days for a final decision. When I returned days later, that same deal was honored. Very happy with my experience and purchase!

Najib El Hallabi
Matt Barth

November 14, 2018

"Helpful, friendly staff"

- NewRuby

We went to lundgren after finding a pre-owned CRV on their website. Jayson greeted us and took us right to the car. He let us test drive it on our own which made me feel more comfortable. We worked through the sale with Jayson who was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Overall a great experience. Thanks Jayson!

Jayson Navarro

November 12, 2018

"Awesome"

- Raefleonard

This was an awesome experience. I would highly recommend going here and working with mike to get a car! It was my first brand new vehicle and he was just as excited for me as I was ! Thanks mike!

Michael Berkowicz