Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Connie Grabowski, Business Manager, Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Andrew Merritt, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Andrew Merritt

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Scott  Kuzmeskus, New and used Car Sales and Leasing Consultant., Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Scott Kuzmeskus

New and used Car Sales and Leasing Consultant.
Phillip  Reilley, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Lundgren Honda of Greenfield

Phillip Reilley

Sales and Leasing Consultant

March 19, 2019

"Sales experience "

- Peter

I had an excellent experience when trading in my car. I would definitely come back and will recommend Lundgren to others! Collin was great. He was very professional, and took the time to be sure I was going to be happy with my choices. Peter S.

Collin Jones
Andrew Merritt
David Tse

March 11, 2019

"Great experience!"

- Deb

We had a great experience at Lundgren of Greenfield when we bought our car. Scott Kuzmeskus was very knowledgeable about the car, was flexible with timing and delivery, and we did not experience the high pressure sales that we have had at other dealerships. Everyone we worked with there was great!

Scott Kuzmeskus

February 22, 2019

"A Dealership with Integrity"

- Happy Customer

I came to Lundgren after a bad experience with another dealership that had lacked transparency and played a shell game with numbers, plus didn't know anything about the car. To my surprise, Lundgren was the opposite on all counts -- a dealership that was easy, fun, knowledgeable, and straightforward. Phil showed me all the features of the car in detail, connected it to my phone and showed me how to use it, and helped me through the paperwork. The lease deal was fantastic and I jumped on it. Highly recommend.

Phillip Reilley