Luther Bloomington Acura Subaru

Alex Anderson

January 12, 2019

"Windshield Replacement "

- Wayne60

As I dropped my Acura MDX off to get the windshield replaced along with a routine oil change, my technician Randy Larson got a call that the windshield had a defect and a new one would be ready the next day. Randy informed me of the situation & told me to just take the Acura loaner & keep it an extra day while my MDX was repaired. The following afternoon Randy called me & let me know my MDX was finished & how the dealership was open to 9:00 pm. Everything on my MDX was completed & it was washed too. Overall excellent service from Randy & Luther Acura in Bloomington, MN.

Randy Larson

January 12, 2019

"Super! Bloomington Subaru went the extra mile to fix the e."

- Bubbles

Lisa, in the service department, went to bat for me so that Bloomington Subaru was able to fix the exterior finish on my 2018 car. Tyler kept me updated on when the work would be completed. Everyone was professional, kind and helpful. I would highly recommend Bloomington Subaru’s service department!

Tyler Newstrom
Other Employees : Lisa in service

January 09, 2019

"Fast, Informative & No Hassle "

- MikeG

Great experience. Very helpful. Not pushy. Very quick to get me their best price. Fast experience. Very pleased. I would definitely go back in the future.

Ross Stettner